Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 33

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Ah, took the dog for a walk before bed. Temperatures just broke freezing and life is good.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Just put on my brother's shirt by mistake. It was loose on the upper body and tight around the hips.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Yay, I get to spend the night cooking roasts!

Wow, episode 30 of sailor moon was a bit of a tear jerker.

I have this theory that having trouble "opening up" (making connections with people, etc.) is an adaptation to herding. After all, it would be kind of hard to kill something that you're emotionally attached to.

Somewhat annoyed. I got a friend to spot me for bench and he helped when I didn't need it, screwing up my SS workout. Well, can't blame the guy for not knowing my spotting preferences.

You know, whenever I start to get really annoyed with the female features that I have something ends up happening to cheer me up. This time I noticed that my muscles were twice as big as those of everyone else at the gym (workout partner excluded). So yeah, I may have wide hips and a weak jaw but I'm still a god.

Sailor moon is getting a relaunch the day after my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, I must have a split personality. Has anyone else actually read my posts? I go back and forth between acting like a friggin teenage girl and a somewhat sociopathic genius with a god complex.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I swear, I must have a split personality. Has anyone else actually read my posts? I go back and forth between acting like a friggin teenage girl and a somewhat sociopathic genius with a god complex.
    Despite photographic evidence to the contrary, I like to imagine you are a genius teenage girl with a sociopathic goddess complex, but that's just me.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast