Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 32

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Bwahahaha, forced one out even though my room is currently too cold to actually get an erection while sitting in it. Now my arm hurts.
    when you have full on naked sex outside at night by a road in the middle of winter in 22 degrees F then you can brag
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    I'm not counting that because it's warm inside someone so the effects on bloodflow are reduced.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Seriously though, can someone at least give me the gist of what I said in that "rape thread"?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    That thread got killed, deservedly so as the OP was a cretin. I remember you pointing out to the OP that he was very much mistaken in his views. I applauded. The end.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Oh, I thought I said something stupid. Because, well, that's usually what I do. And if I had any idea where Melbourne is (Australia? Or is it a different one?) and had a way to get there then I would most definitely take you up on that offer. Assuming you are actually a girl and your forum name isn't some sort of clever ploy.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Yes, Melbourne Australia. Yes I'm a female of the species and not a badger. I also shouldn't respond to threads when I've been drinking
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Yes, Melbourne Australia. Yes I'm a female of the species and not a badger. I also shouldn't respond to threads when I've been drinking
    Well, I'll let you out of it just this once.

I've decided! I will restore my foreskin and then maybe I'll enjoy sexual stuff!

Heatherly is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh my! First post on "new posts". Hope that works out for you.

Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast