Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 30

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    So does anyone else want Once upon a time to end with Emma and the Evil Queen becoming lesbians?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Wow. If I didn't work out my shoulders would actually be narrower than my hips. Shoulder press ftw.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Oops, I thought that was a reply to the split personality thing, not the people thinking of me as a kid thing. No,
    while my personality does change from time to time I generally don't act terribly childish.

I think it's a combination of people trying to write off what I say (it's similar to when you guys get brushed off as having a good metabolism after losing weight the non CW way) and me having quite a few neotenous features. This creates a subconscious assumption that people can treat me like a kid.
    Nah, it was in response to your split personality problem. But that really does suck. I am Asian, look young, and have been mistaken for a high schooler many times, so I feel your pain.

I'm actually trying out a new beard that makes my chin look a bit bigger to see if it helps. If I keep going with my strength training then my shoulders should get a bit bigger too. Well, I say that but my dad had narrow shoulders even when he was roided up and could snap people in two. So, yeah. I might be toast. And we all know how horrible toast is.

Wait a minute, what am I complaining for? Being underestimated is a good thing!

I have just met a woman with fangs and yellow eyes.

Okay, my past statements about not having any childlike personality traits may have been erroneous. As it turns out I either giggle or grin whenever I'm being naughty (that term is not restricted to sexual things, gutterminds).

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    if you knew how hard it was to disturb me you'd pat yourself on the back for that one

....10 hour giggling marathons....
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    if you knew how hard it was to disturb me you'd pat yourself on the back for that one

....10 hour giggling marathons....
    I get too into it and only really giggle at the start and end. And really masturbation isn't really that "naughty" so I only giggle when I do it in a public place. Now if you sat next to me in class then THAT would disturb you.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    smh, alex. smh.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast