Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 3

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    my bones don't break (without a great deal of force) and i only sometimes shiver. my conclusion; i have good genes and a layer of fat to insulate
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    my bones don't break (without a great deal of force) and i only sometimes shiver. my conclusion; i have good genes and a layer of fat to insulate
    Was that a statement about you or an attempted correction of my statement? Because my bones have taken quite a bit more force than other people that I know who have had broken bones (or at least it seems that way, I didn't exactly test their breaking points in a laboratory setting) and I wear shorts and a t-shirt through winter (Canadian winter, not your wimpy american winter).
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Plus my bones are relatively skinny, which means greater density is kind of required to make them withstand that much force.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

was a statement about me
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Has anyone else noticed the predominance of crappy background bands/guest actors on season 6 of Buffy? I'm thinking either bribes or relatives.

or else they were popular back then

you youngin
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I find that my heart usually beats harder rather than faster. Like at high intensities my chest will be noticeably moving with each beat but the beats aren't really much more frequent.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i've got the visible beat thing too. it usually happens when i've been playing my violin a while; i can feel it beat and see my chest pump. it's kind of cool, but also kind of freaky.

Bike 11 miles uphill to pick up new computer, forget your ID at home. Fun times.

Watching the series finale of Buffy. Bitch be stringin' both vamps along.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast