Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 28

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I act more like a dog anyway. The canine kind, not the douchey rapper kind.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Does anyone else remember the preachy moral messages they snuck into all the shows in the 90s? Did anyone else do the opposite of what the messages said just for the heck of it?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

A tale from yesterday's gym session (sorry for the prose)...
    As I walked into my place of self improvement, I noticed the queerest little occurrence. A man, with his girlfriend, using the squat rack for 30lbs(barbell) rows! I kindly asked if they would be so kind as to allow me the use of said squat rack, to which they acquiesced. Feeling quite pleased, I took a short stroll, only to return to find them now doing deadlifts in the squat rack! I asked them if they would allow me to begin my workout, showing them a perfectly good part of the floor to use for deadlifts. Again, the man responded with an agreement.
    One would expect that to be the end of the story but 'twas not to be so, for after a short pause the man uttered the following challenge: "Actually, I'm going to keep using this and if you don't like it you can go somewhere else". His body language was of the taunting variety as well. Having had enough I showed him a small glimpse of my infinite anger. My face contorted. I rose to my full height. These words did I thunderously shout: "You know what, I don't give a damn if you want to use that, go ahead! But when I'm here asking politely if you're done you will not fucking well be a dick about it!" Instantly he began to cower like the wretch he was. It was a glorious victory, the vicious feeling of dominance saturating my cells. My skin glowed with the light of heroes as my vanquished foe became like the woman he meant to woo.

So, long story short, guy acts like dick to impress his girl, guy ends up getting scared, girl realizes that I just beat her man. Hell yes.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    and girl throws herself at your feet, to worship accordingly
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    and girl throws herself at your feet, to worship accordingly
    If only. No, she was probably embarrassed that he started an argument in public.

we always are embarrassed, unless our guy wins

then we worship at his feet accordingly
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

So no worshipping all around then.

right, just the feet
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Has anyone else been reading the manga Mysterious Girlfriend X? I think she's a cat yokai.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member

Nope... embarrassed at the silly testosterone bully stuff either way.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast