Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 27

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    So I've started rewatching sailor moon. Shut it.
    Oh dear...
    Well I heard the original Japanese version is actually kinky? XD

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Yep, I measured my body proportions in pictures and compared them to now. My skeletal structure is exactly the same now as it was when I was five. The only real difference is the muscle that I gained from working out more recently.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Err, my body proportions compared to my height. You know, like head size compared to body size, shoulder and hip ratio, etc.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Oh dear...
    Well I heard the original Japanese version is actually kinky? XD
    i watched it as a teen and that got my little sister watching it, so when sailor moon movies started coming out ma got her some and when i watched those with her there was some pg-13 stuff that surprised me

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Err, my body proportions compared to my height. You know, like head size compared to body size, shoulder and hip ratio, etc.
    riiiiiight
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

What's with the "riiiiiiiiiight"? If my penis was the same size (relative to the rest of my body) it would be 12 inches minimum. It's not, but that "riiiiight" still made no sense.

with my riiiiight i was overtly implying that you are still only as tall as a 5 year old
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    with my riiiiight i was overtly implying that you are still only as tall as a 5 year old
    A five year old grizzly bear on its hind legs, maybe. And you know at least a tiny part of you thought the other.

actually when i think of you as a rampaging 5 year old grizzly bear, this is what i see

cute little growls and all
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Grizzlies reach adulthood at age 4 so a rampaging five year old grizzly would be pretty scary.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    let me have my dreams
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast