Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 24

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    How much fangirl squealing are you doing while this young lady talks about anime?
    My bet is it's gone up several levels to "fangirl squealing, panting, and fanning self".
    There may even have been some "like OMG's" thrown in for good measure.

**when I picture a brawny 19y/o kid doing this it makes me chuckle**
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    My bet is it's gone up several levels to "fangirl squealing, panting, and fanning self".
    There may even have been some "like OMG's" thrown in for good measure.

**when I picture a brawny 19y/o kid doing this it makes me chuckle**
    Most of my friends have been girls. As such I've picked up some decidedly feminine mannerisms.

And I don't start panting or fanning myself unless I'm actually reading the damned thing.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Urgh! I've made a horrible chocolatey mistake!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Please tell me it's not because you read one of the recommended mangas and were disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Please tell me it's not because you read one of the recommended mangas and were disappointed.
    No, I just really wanted chocolate. And I just happened to find toblerone on sale. And then I found my favourite cake at one of the best local restaurants. And lindor chocolates. There's more but I went into a delirium and can't remember.
    Last edited by Alex Good; 10-02-2012 at 02:01 PM.

oh, lol. I thought I was the only one with chocolate issues...

So apparently I might be a chimera. I supposedly absorbed my twin before birth and I have the patches of different coloured body hair which are supposed to be a symptom. Specifically I have mostly brown body hair but I also have patches of blond scattered around.

Hey I just started reading that Akane-chan overdrive manga. I would be soooooooo pissed if I died in a pathetic way like that. I mean, it's gotta be either violent or kinky.

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Lol it'll get kinky soon, no worries
    I meant I want my death to be kinky. Like getting decapitated by a sign while having sex on a motorcycle. Or maybe a failed acrobatic sexual move. But kinky stories are funnier so it's good that it will be so.

Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast