Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 22

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Would a mother poison almonds with flour to stop her son from sneaking over to steal them?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    The horror!

*is so laughin*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Well I'm not sure if she did but I have a stomach ache and I'm thinking maybe I should avoid eating the rest of the box. Plus I did get the non-violent part of my evilness from her. So I know she's capable of it.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Once I replaced a half a bin of nuts with pebbles...

My own dear son had plowed through ton of them FAST!
    (It was a BIG tin of nuts... and he had gone through half in like 3 days.)
    I told him to lay off them and he didn't so I put pebbles in the container, with just a thin layer of nuts over the top...
    And laughed at him when I heard him "WTF" out loud.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Yeah that type of stuff is expected with my family. Even when I moved out I still blockaded my door every night. I prefer the direct approach though. You know, death to every foe and traitor.
    Whistle out the marching tune.

I had reasons to bar my door at night... except I had no door to bar.
    My son never had any.

I think it's better that way.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Yeah I'm too big for that reason to apply. It's more because my brother plugged a broken plug into the wall to shock me awake. Actually I'm pretty sure it was a lame murder attempt considering he had almost shot me with an arrow a week before. But yeah, he played it off as a prank.

Every once in a while I just feel like loading up the squat bar with like 1000lbs to see if it would kill me. No, I haven't ever done it but the urge is there.

I think I'll skip squats tonight. Both my knee and my lower back are causing me pain so it's probably better to skip today than an entire week if I injure myself.

So I was talking to an old buddy from school today. As it turns out my memories of me being an evil jerk are somewhat flawed and I was only violent when people were mean to me.
    So...... I guess I'm one of the good guys then. Who knew?

Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast