Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 21

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Sorry about that random post last night, I was high on myself.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

I started reading the Ranma 1/2 manga because they didn't translate all of the anime episodes. Like half of the pages look like sex scenes if you take them out of context.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I started reading the Ranma 1/2 manga because they didn't translate all of the anime episodes. Like half of the pages look like sex scenes if you take them out of context.
    Lol, kids 12 years old back at home in Hawaii would swarm around the manga section in the libraries, and Ranma 1/2 was often one of the vices in their grubby hands xD

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Lol, kids 12 years old back at home in Hawaii would swarm around the manga section in the libraries, and Ranma 1/2 was often one of the vices in their grubby hands xD
    Well now you know why. Naked boobs (in a non-sexual context) and scenes which can be misinterpreted as being sexual. For example there's this one part where girl form Ranma (who doesn't know that Ryoga has been turned into the pig she's holding) goes into the bath and throws the pig in (warm water changes the cursed people back to their normal form).
    Ryoga (who hates Ranma) then tries to kill Ranma but in one panel he's grabbing her pig tail while behind her, and, well, you get the picture.

I may or may not have gotten a duck for half price by sticker swapping. I also may or may not have burned the evidence, for those jerks who seem to be monitoring me.

Starting strength has taught me that as testosterone goes up pickiness goes down. Now ugly chicks turn me on too!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    you mean if i were single and 10 years younger i might have a chance?!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you mean if i were single and 10 years younger i might have a chance?!
    You still might.

That forge of empires ad keeps making me want to click it by playing on one of my 5 instincts.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My first time trying duck. It is good. Duck broth will be good as well.

Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast