Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 20

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Someday that will be a funny story for your 100 grandchildren.
    Nah, I'll be too busy training them into an army which I will use to conquer the world to tell them lame stories like that. And the best part is since all of the eldest males along my paternal line look the same I'll know who to leave my empire to.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    That's what you think now...
    But as long as you are getting drunk and humping on possible hermaphrodites... there is no telling what they might come out like.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    That's what you think now...
    But as long as you are getting drunk and humping on possible hermaphrodites... there is no telling what they might come out like.
    Och, the fact is Ugh was gone when I woke up so the only reason we went from "female" to "hermaphrodite" is because you seem to have far more intimate knowledge of this supposed boy-girl's genitalia than I do.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

I've never claimed to be anything but flexible in those matters when I was a single gal... a good shag is a good shag IMO.

You are the one who proposed that Ugh was "unisex" rather than "Grok's brother". *shrug*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

I said the name was unisex.

And yet you are unsure about the genitalia... you must be if I seem to have "far more intimate knowledge" of it than you!
    It coulda happened!

Let me have my sick little fantasies... you already did the deed, and you can't take it back whatever it was anyway.
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-22-2012 at 12:54 AM.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

It wouldn't have happened either way if she hadn't taken me to that dance on peter street.

Trojan is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Grah! I can't seem to eat enough food to recover from a full body workout in one day! Can starting strength be done two days a week? If not can someone suggest a twice per week program?
    Yep. Do an upper workout one day, off the next or cardio, then do a lower workout. Easy peasy. Message me if you want specific breakdowns.
    SBF% 20.5
    CBF% 20.0
    Goal....14%

Muscle weighs more than fat and scales are evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan View Post
    Yep. Do an upper workout one day, off the next or cardio, then do a lower workout. Easy peasy. Message me if you want specific breakdowns.
    You are aware that starting strength is a specific program with specific exercises performed for a specific number of reps, right? Specifically, it's not at all a split. The only thing that I'm wondering is whether giving myself a bit of extra recovery time would require me to change programs (or experience a halt in progress).

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Combine a genius with a trigger happy reward system and you get a guy who can force the release of dopamine at will.

And since I don't need money to have pleasure it holds absolutely no value for me.

Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast