Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 16

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Well I do get it for free, after a fashion.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Pork picnic roasts are on for 1.99$ a pound this weekend! They may not be organic but at that price I'm buying like 50lbs of it.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

A funny story about the short power outage we were subjected to earlier in the afternoon...
    So I was cooking a roast in the slow cooker when the power went out. Of course, being the brillliant person that I am, I began planning out how to cook both it and my breakfast tomorrow. I make this wonderful plan to place the roast in a tin foil covered pan and build a fire around it. My bacon and eggs were to be cooked by carefully suspending a frying pan over 10 or so candles and adjusting the distance between the pan and the candles to modulate the heat.
    Mom cuts in, says "why not just use the barbeque?".
    .................................................. .................................................. Fail.

Did you slap her and tell her to get you some Faygo?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Wha..............?????????

I've been reading a bit of history lately, mostly regarding the wars between the Scottish and the English. I was tremendously elated to hear that that traitorous bastard oliver cromwell died an absolutely horrible death. Sepsis, for those of you who wished to know.

That bastard deserved to be cut apart inch by inch (starting at his extremities) with a red hot knife so he wouldn't bleed out. I swear if I had the power I would bring him back to life just to give him that end.

Sorry, had to vent.

So as a special treat I got some pancakes made from primal ingredients for after my workout. Unfortunately I have a bunch of leftovers so I'll need to workout more the next few days to make up for the carbs.

Maple syrup + bacon fat = drink of the gods.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Maple syrup + bacon fat = drink of the gods.
    oh dear, don't remind me. sausage or bacon dipped in maple syrup= seriously delicious. also, i really miss crunchy cereal in cold milk. sometimes i have just a small bowl of a nut granola in milk to make up for it. or some maple buckwheat flakes.

Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast