Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 15

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just pre-purchased Guild wars 2!!! Squeeeeee!!!!!!!!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

By the rising of the moon, by the rising of the moon, and a thousand pikes were flashing by the rising of the moon.

Last edited by Alex Good; 08-22-2012 at 10:20 AM.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Wierdest dream last night... I had to go find a cat for some old lady so I went down to a river. I found the cat stuck in a bush and it had hurt it's leg. I went to grab the cat but then it turned into a girl and asked me to "lick her wounds". Three guesses where the girl was hurt? So long story short this was a very wierd dream and I am NOT a furry. She was a full on girl for the kinky parts.

Urgh, had 2 small chocolate bars to celebrate the GW2 launch and my stomach isn't thanking me. Which is wierd because they didn't really have any bad ingredients other than the soy lecithin, and I doubt that would make me feel this way.

Wow, this game is beating me into the ground. Coming up on 3 days without showering.

Okay, showered and shaved. Normally I just buzz my beard with an electric shaver but this time I actually shaved it. Now for some reason everybody is being abnormally nice to me.

Oh noes! I'm running out of kombucha! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! !

Now then. To be perfectly honest this is not anything more than a minor nuisance. I shall likely purchase a somewhat large amount of sauerkraut to replaced the probiotics lost when I am forced to halt my consumption of kombucha.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    o:

OH GOD NO, MAN THE HATCHES!

make moar and go
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I don't make it, I have a dealer.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    you get it for free if you make it yourself, if you know what i'm sayin

but i've been watching a lot of breaking bad, so pretend i'm talking about meth
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast