Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 13

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Ugh, just kept myself on the edge for three hours when I meant to go to sleep. Does this make me a pleasure addict?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    lol, maybe i should talk about masturbation in my threads. which one of us do you think would get more journal views?

You could talk about it in my journal if you'd like. I'm sure we could web cam chat too.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

lol, just sayin'.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    lol, maybe i should talk about masturbation in my threads. which one of us do you think would get more journal views?
    totally depends on the gender breakdown

if alex writes it correctly he could win

if you show pics no matter how alex writes he will lose
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

i dunno. solo male masturbation isn't that appealing, no matter how it's written. female might be, due to empathy. i can't really relate to the male experience of receiving pleasure, but i can relate to the female experience.

I don't think he's going to write about it correctly...well, he might I guess. He did masturbate for three hours, he's got to have a trick or two up his proverbial sleeve.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I don't think he's going to write about it correctly...well, he might I guess. He did masturbate for three hours, he's got to have a trick or two up his proverbial sleeve.
    It's really just mind over matter. Maintain the right level of arousal and you get the maximum amount of pleasure. It's like a 3 hour long orgasm.

Urgh, every time I do heavy leg exercises I get really horny and aggressive. Testosterone overload. My punching bag can take the aggression but I really need to get a girlfriend. But for that I'd need a job and a life plan. I don't want those, I want to keep my chaotic how-the-hell-can-he-have-money-without-getting-it lifestyle.
    The luck of the Irish only lends itself to one night stands, which I've never been interested in.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    do you really think you need a job and lifeplan and money to get a routine bang buddy at your age?

you've been reading too much

99% of girls your age don't know what a life plan is
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast