Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 12

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Workout day so I'm indulging a bit. So far I've had some almonds, greek yogourt, cheese and wild boar sausages (no ingredient list so I'm a little worried) with sauerkraut. I'll be having three different roasts tonight with green onion and market fresh carrots cooked in with them. I'm still debating making roasted potatoes.
    Also, I found organic whipping cream to go with my tea!!!

Oh and on a side note my extremely pathetic press is up to 125lbs for 2 reps. Soon I'll actually be able to put the 45lbs plates on the bar. I haven't deadlifted in a week because of back discomfort but I'll give an update on that tuesday or wednesday.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Taking an easy day. I haven't left bed for longer than 20 minutes all day.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

So I had to get my blood drawn today. Six miles to the hospital then another four (after getting the blood taken) to the grocery store. I got a drive back from there.
    Last edited by Alex Good; 08-13-2012 at 11:12 AM.

I think I would've done well in any era before the current one.

I picked up some fermented butter from the market and it is soooooo good.

Oh and I'm currently craving beef and butter. I'm not entirely sure why as I've had plenty of meat already today but I'm thawing a steak anyway. It will be cooked in butter. The butter will then be used as a sauce.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Hi. Thought I'd pop in, and answer an early question... yes, my cat eats raw meat.

I did the radical switch, since she is a drama queen, and a gradual switch never works with her. Three days of complaining, and then she's fine.

I buy it frozen from a (better) pet food store. Only the rabbit, though. If I give her anything at all from a cow or sheep, she throws up. She won't touch chicken for anything. Venison makes her hurl, too.

She's been on raw rabbit most of the time for a bit over a year now. She lost that tubby look, and is more playful. Less hair balls. Better litter box results, too. Oh, and she is about 11 years old.

Anyway, Hi!

Thanks for the reply but that doesn't really help me with my dog. They're completely different animals.

So due to an old tongue wound which resulted in scar tissue I now refuse to trust my sense of taste. Is olive oil the only one that has that throat burning sensation?

PrimalCon New York
    I think I'm a creatine burner.
    Explanation: If I go to the gym the day after having an insufficient amount of creatine containing meat (eggs don't seem to help) then my exercising will suffer. It's not that I'm weaker, it's that I can only do one set before burning out.

Any other possible explanations?

Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast