Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga of a Mad God page 11

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    you're a pretty princess, alex <3
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    So my official sprint speed (tested) is between 21 and 25 mph. I'm giving this range because the tested speed was 25mph but I'm not exactly believing that.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Are shoulders measured by width or circumference? Because the circumference of my hips is larger than that of my shoulders. By a good 3 inches too.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i think it's width
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

That makes more sense.

Yay! Hiking tomorrow! I'll be doing it fasted and then pigging out on slow cooked roast.

Bleh, noticed something was wrong halfway through my hike. A urinary tract infection. I got them when I was younger, but haven't had one in years. It's my own fault for eating so much junk lately.

Also, the black hole trail in fundy was a bit of a let down. I was expecting some giant hole or pit but all I got was a look at some parking lot. At least the trail itself was nice though, especially with the leaves just starting to turn.

I was going to walk to the store to get food but I'm thinking I might bike instead. Feeling lazy today.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    i got to watch this, must go back and reread when i have time
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Should I take that as a compliment, an insult or both?

Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast