Thread: PB for 5 days now page

Ninjagirl is offline Junior Member

I have been trying to stay as strict as possible, but I am just using grocery store food. If I were to shop at a health food store my grocery bill for me and my family would go from $400 per month to $1200 per month.

Still I am not suffering from many withdrawal symptoms, and I made a kick ass salad the other day. Hamburger salad, I fried some regular fat hamburger with salsa and added it to lettuce and cucumbers. Very tasty.

I had a beer craving a few days ago, but it was just my body trying to trick me into taking those carbs - I didn't.

Is red wine okay to drink once in a while ? What is the best occasional liqueur to drink ? I am talking about once a month for social occasions only.

Ninjagirl is offline Junior Member

I live in a village of 400 people, and sometimes we have moose and deer wandering past the front door. I am sometimes very tempted to invite one in for dinner, at least then I would know that I am eating a quality animal.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Red wine is fine. If you're trying to lose weight less is better of course. If not, enjoy a glass when you like. It's my go-to alcohol for social occasions, if there's a good option.