1. Is there a big difference between the different types?
2. I intend to use them for mostly walking and some running. Which type would you recommend?
3. Could one ride a bicycle wearing them?
4. I read not all feet fit into the vibrams. Do you recommend against buying them online?
5. Are VFF sizes the same as 'normal' shoes sizes?
Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?
I would recommend going to the store to try them on. The salesperson indicated that if the second two is longer than the big toe, there are sometimes issues. I have a longer second toe than my big toe, but luckily, no issues. I would still recommend going to the store though to get properly measured.