Thread: Primal Journal (lrbateman) page

lrbateman is offline Junior Member

Primal Journal (lrbateman)

Primal Fuel
    I'm new here at MDA, and have been flirting with primal eating for the past couple of weeks without fully committing. But the inconsistency has let me notice that I really do feel better on the days without grains - and I especially feel better the next morning!

The weekends are difficult because I don't have much structure on those days, but here's what I had to eat today:

B: 3 eggs scrambled, two handfuls of leafy greens

L: Aidell's andouille sausage, 2 handfuls of leafy greens with tomatoes and cucs

S: green smoothie - kale, plain chobani yogurt, milk, a few peach slices and some blueberries

D: aidell's andouille sausage

S: bowl of peach slices and blueberries with milk

Today was a rest day, but tomorrow my plan is to go for a long walk in the hilly arboretum with a friend.

On another note, I tried Lifting Heavy Things on Friday with my trainer (an MDA fan, I believe), and REALLY enjoyed it. We set some goals (3-month and 6-month), and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome and good luck!
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial