Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grocery shopping TODAY page 2

Brewtality Guest

Primal Fuel

Oh come-on... cinamon toast crunch is part of a balanced breakfast. Even as a kid I couldn't understand why no one called them out on that one.

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member

OMG I love Sugar Smacks/ Golden Crisp/ Honey Crisp.

THAT and Uncle Sam's are the ONLY reason I avoid that aisle. Seriously.

Its been sooooo long since Ive had some.

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Minxxa is offline Senior Member

LOL... I remember going to the grocery store right after I'd really started thinking about all the chemical crap that's out there. I was fascinated by aisle after aisle of stuff that wasn't even real food. It was so astounding and horrible all at once!

I shop at Trader Joe's mostly, with stops at either the farmer's market or plain grocery store for veggies. Every once in a blue moon I might hit Henry's (another health food store) or whole foods, but usually only if i need something I can't find anywhere else...

"Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Grocery shopping has come to a simple routine. Typically it's cow/pig-pooling and Saturday trips to the farmers market. However, sometimes trips to the grocery store have to happen.

I have a typical route.

Once in the grocery head to the right... browse over salads, gourmet cheeses, gelato, sushi, yummy olive bar... into produce. Once produce is covered, covet the wild fish in the fish market. Left into the "organic" section. Back to the outside aisle (skipping meat since I got it covered.) Possibly wander over into dairy. Mostly I stick to one little corner of the store. It's nice that everything is right together and I can avoid the rest of the garbage. Can't remember the last time I walked through the center. Why bother?

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

"yummy olive bar"

JEALOUS!

And wild fish?? I am so jealous for real. I wish we had your grocery store.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12