Thread: Hello page

Angiefamily is offline Junior Member

Hello

Shop Now
    My name is Angie and I am an Activities Director at a skilled nursing facility. I am a very proud mom of 4 amazing children. I am extremely busy with being a full time student, coach of a softball team, work full time, support my children in anyway that they need, and try to live for myself too. I quit smoking 16 days ago and feel fantastic. I was talking to a co-worker of mine telling him that I really have lost a lot of my energy. I know that my body is still going through withdraws but at some point I am hoping that I can gain that back. He suggested that I check out this website. I just got on it 2 days ago and I am trying to understand it completely. My first step this weekend is to clean out my pantry. My long term goal is to lose about 150 pounds and increase my energy level because as you can see I need it.

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!

seaohh is offline Junior Member
    I started he Primal thing about 6 molnths ago. It is hard because it is a total different way of eating and i am basically the only one in the house that is doing it. I have lost 25 pounds and have maintained that for a couple of months. When I get back ontrack, I knolw the pounds will just shed off. YOU CAN DO IT!