Thread: Primal Blueprint Journal (RaiKobe) page

RaiKobe is offline Junior Member

Post Primal Blueprint Journal (RaiKobe)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm starting my PB journal on Day 4:

Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee with a about a 1T of organic cream total...
    Lunch: 1 egg, fried using coconut oil, 1/2 avocado, salt and pepper to season
    Dinner: Primal Chicken Tikka Misala, about 3/4 cup, small salad with silvered almonds on top.
    Dessert: 3 strawberries dipped in 85% dark chocolate.

WOD: 20 minute walk around the neighborhood (In the pouring rain, I was walking to my school) and
    Deadlift 5 sets, 6 reps
    5X
    6 Chin-ups
    6-Push-press
    3 planks for as long as possible (I forgot to time myself on these but I will the next time)

My Current Stats are:
    Female
    Height: 5 ft 7
    Weight: 175
    BMI: 27.5 (I just did this quick calculation so that may not be totally accurate)
    Body Fat: Not sure, planning on doing that water test thing as soon as I can.

Any advice you would like to offer I would be happy to take.

Day 5: Alright so some of my reflections are that I need to only have strawberries dipped in chocolate as a once in a while treat, after having them I experienced major cravings and night hunger.

But to what I had to eat today:
    Breakfast: coffee black
    Lunch: left over chicken tikka masala with cauliflower rice(surprisingly delicious!)
    Dinner: egg omelet with spinach and elk sausage and a tiny bit of cheese.

I also had two iced black teas

For excercise I did some sprinting on my bike.

Day:6
    I was bad! I ate some hot fudge sundae last night... and I didn't enjoy it. I woke up groggy and had a slight headache. No more! I've decided to try fasting until dinner today because I injested some toxins last night and want to eliminate them.. I'll post what I actually eat tonight but I wanted to put my sundae reflections on here now.

Day 6:
    Alright, so I have a question for you people. My family likes to have these sparkling water with lemon flavoring things at night with ice and some real lemons or limes in them. They are called La Croix. Do any of you guys know if carbonation is bad for you? I really enjoy having one with my dinner as a sort of cocktail but I don't want to be putting toxins into my body, y'know?
    Thanks..

Day 6

I totally forgot to enter in what I did yesterday so I am just going to do it today.

For Breakfast: My usual cup of coffee
    For Lunch: Pork Shoulder with a primal sauce that had onions, garlic, cinnamon, etc in it.
    For Snack: 1/8 cup sunflower seeds, and a tablespoon of almond butter
    For Dinner: Steak! with cauliflower rice and a salad.

I walked around the neighborhood for about 20 minutes and I did stand up paddle boarding(so much fun, and surprisingly peaceful) for about 30 minutes.

It was such a good day.

Day 7:
    I think its easier to write about what I ate the next day, in order to make sure that I don't leave out anything.

Breakfast: Coffee
    Lunch: Chicken
    Snack: Peach
    Dinner: Flatiron Steak with Cauliflower Rice and Garlic Kale

I did running sprints and boxed for 10 minutes, half hour of yoga.

I love being primal! I have so much energy and I've been going to bed earlier and discovering how peaceful the morning is when I'm not looking at it with so much hate!