Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DH feels horribly sick since going primal this week page 2

PrimalJes is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    My husband had the "carb flu" so badly, he thought he had food poisoning and laid on the couch, bed, or by the toilet for 24 hours. After this, he got better and better each day. Your husband will be on the other side of this soon! On a side-note, I am fascinated by how differently this affected his body vs. how it affected mine. I felt a little "cloudy" and out of it for about 4 days in the beginning, but that was the worst of it. I wouldn't say that our diets were all that different in the beginning, but diabetes and heart disease is rampant in his family and there is nearly no diabetes or heart disease in my family even both of our extended families are equally as overweight/obese. Sugar sensitivity is hereditary? My husband is also very thin (6' tall and 158 lbs.) and I am slightly over-weight (5'-6" and 161 lbs.). Just some interesting observations.
    Last edited by PrimalJes; 05-21-2012 at 06:05 AM.
    I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

SW: 212.4 lbs. February 14, 2013 (My second baby was born)
    CW:166.4 lbs.
    GW: 143 lbs.

Just keep going.

New goal:

Get back to 80-90% Primal and back down to my lowest recent weight of 158 lbs. while doing as much moving and strength training as I can get in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12