Thread: vertical Jump---- it's back!!!! page

Fatty68 is offline Junior Member

vertical Jump---- it's back!!!!

Shop Now
    After an hour long yoga sculpt class tonight and half a dozen 80 yard sprints in the field with my dog, I was feeling really good and decided to jump up and grab the basketball hoop in my driveway. Now keep in mind that I could do this pretty easily back in my college football days when I was powerlifting and everything, but it had been a long time. (13 years now)

SO I am 6'2" tall now and am weighing an even 260 pounds, and am feeling more and more athletic everday again. Standing reach is exactly 8'0" since I can just touch the ceiling in my bedroom- I stood under the basket ball rim, squatted down and jumped up to see if I could still do it..... To my surprise I damn near broke my wrist on the rim I hit it so high on my hand. I measured from my fingers to where the red mark is on my palm and it was 5" That means my vertical jump is right at 29"?????? Crazy- my highest I think in college was right at 30???

Oh yes- my feet are still tingling becuase my dumbass did it in my vibrams of course.

Oh well- I feel great that I did that today- tells me my body is changing back to athlete from 320 pound fat dumpy slug. SWEET!!!!

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Tomahawk dunk next? Grand Ma Ma style..

Converse React Commercial w/ Larry Johnson - YouTube