Thread: Grok wannabe in New England says hi page

noreaster is offline Junior Member

Grok wannabe in New England says hi

Shop Now
    Hello to all, I browsed this site/forum for a few days and really like what I saw.

I have been experimenting on/off with Fasting and low carb for a few years to try and get better results with my workout programs.

I hope to use all the advice and info here to get further along and give back when I can with any experiences I have acquired along the way.

Good luck to you all in achieving your goals

Chris

Ann1217 is offline Senior Member
    Chris,

Good luck, you're on the right path! I've been primal/paleo for a few years now with great results! Where in New England are you from?

noreaster is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann1217 View Post
    Chris,

Good luck, you're on the right path! I've been primal/paleo for a few years now with great results! Where in New England are you from?
    good for you, several years of this plan, you must be incredibly more healthy. It blows my mind how much more stable an energy supply is deliverd by fat than carbs, I never get weak or shaky anymore when working out etc.
    I'm from the north shore N of Boston. I see your from RI, I work in Boston with a lot of RI consultants on projects.

Thanks

Ann1217 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I've definitely seen a lot of improvements. No more asthma/allergies, moodiness, etc. Also, it's pretty cool when you get to a point where you basically don't get hungry!