Page 9 of 105 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Feet First: In Search of Lost Time or Remembrance of Things Past page 9

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Tomorrow I think will be Part 1 of my "Primal Journey"
    ... or at least Part 1 of "Feet First" portion of the Journey.

For now... two songs the husband and I have actually held hands during in public!
    Racy stuff indeed!
    (During the Sting Symphonicity tour concertin South Palm)

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i read your complete story, thank you for sharing. i honestly have nothing to say in response, kind of speechless. but i'm really impressed that you're able to have the life you have (which, from my vantage point, seems to be a fairly happy one) considering all you've been through. i can only guess that that took a lot of work on your part.

holding hands, aww cute!

I fully admit that I'm a bit damaged... but isn't everyone in some way? *shrug*
    For me it's all about letting go and owning my part in some of the nastiness ... as in I'm not a 'victim'.
    It's an amazing thing to achieve. It feels amazing when you manage it, and I see people who have less to be bitter about who seem to never manage to let go... but yes it took quite a lot of work from me and patience from husband.

And yes I'm happy. Very happy actually... sometimes I wonder at it and look around for someone to pull the rug out, but mostly I enjoy it.
    There are little things... but everyone has those, we all eventually miss our mothers and such.

We don't do holding hands or any sort of 'sappy' lovey dovey stuff much. Almost never.
    Mostly we do silly. We cut up together a lot... I dare say we don't much act like we're almost 40 and have been together almost 15 years much of the time.
    Yesterday in Lowe's I was teasing him about something and was telling him to kiss my butt... and I made kissy face at him...
    So he suddenly grabs me and goes full on kissing me, tongue and everything, for all of 3 seconds... then just lets go and walks away. And I'm trying not to pee myself laughing.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

lol. my husband likes to attack me with tickles. sometimes i like it, sometimes not so much. but i always appreciate his playfulness. i know i gripe about him, but of course venting is never the full picture. he also likes to randomly grab my ass in public; usually surprises me because i always have a million things gong on in my mind.

LOL... when husband was on crutches a month or so ago... we were out with some friends and he dropped his keys.
    Not thinking at all I automatically bent over to pick them up and he was sort of in font of me to the left...
    And he very gently laid his hand on the back of my head and grinned!

And... yeah. LAWLS and OMGS all around.
    I'd have kicked him but he was on crutches already.

I've said more than once that I married my husband because he made me laugh every day.
    And he still does.
    Humor is way underrated by most people.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

you set yourself up for that one. i think i would've looked up at him with googly eyes and pushed against my cheek with my tongue.

*edit*

durr i think i visualized that wrong. lol. still funny.

He set me up... I was chatting away and he dropped the keys on purpose...
    I was being obliviously nice and picked them up on automatic.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

he got ya! cute.

well little lady i don't know what you're doing up at this hour, but it's time for me to nod off. good night!

Me too...
    My excuse is IMSOMNIAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    I don't sleep enough, but I also can't go to sleep.

I sleep like 5-6 hours and that's it and I'm really tired... but I can't go to sleep even if I lay in bed for hours.
    Bleh.
    I hate the -somnia...

Maybe I'll find something to fix it... I can't remember if that's a 5HTP thing or what.
    I know I tried melatonin before and it makes my nightmares WAY worse. None of that.
    Tomorrow...
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    5-HTP usually helps with sleep, from what I've read. Some people apparently take it in the daytime because it doesn't, but I nearly fell asleep at work the one time I did that. If your serotonin levels are hunky dory however, it probably would mess up your sleep.

I'm going to try to get Boyfriend to take Melatonin because I think it would help him feel sleepy enough to go to bed at a reasonable time despite usually feeling insta-depressed and not wanting to sleep as soon as his head hits the pillow. I would suggest 5-HTP to him, but I'm not comfortable fiddling with his chemistry that much heh.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Page 9 of 105 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast