Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Feet First: In Search of Lost Time or Remembrance of Things Past page 4

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I've loved Johnny Cash forever... when he did this... when I first heard it... my heart stopped for a second. Amazing man.
    Word. I've loved Cash for a long time. I like his version better than the original, which is saying a lot for me, as I don't like folks covering other folk's songs.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Wow, that sailing video was the coolest thing I ever did see with my eyes.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Cash's "Hurt" makes me cry, put that away!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Cash's "Hurt" makes me cry, put that away!
    I think the word you are looking for is cathartic...
    Or at least that's it for me.

And yes.

The Slipknot album Vol 3: The Subliminal Verses is very, sort of violently, cathartic for me...
    The WHOLE thing... It rages, and mellows, and weeps, and rages... and stalks.
    Here... it weeps. (After a good long rage... )

It speaks to me in unspeakable ways.
    Last edited by cori93437; 05-25-2012 at 12:40 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    wow, i have heard that song before! i've seen the video of the guy "sailing." ditto about awolnation/darker stuff. the other stuff seems fluffy in comparison and just doesn't hook me like that song does. i also love the video, with the solo captain/steampunk theme. i need to find some good steampunk animated movies, the music is usually pretty awesome from what i remember.

also a big fan of johnny cash. my eldest is hooked. it's fully my intention to manipulate my kids into liking music that i like.

I have a full hour of swedish and pressure point custom massage for my head, neck, and back scheduled for the morning... like 10:45... that's EARLY for me... (I don;t sleep until 2-4am usually, soooo... )
    Don't laugh... it is. I'm just not a morning person. I'm not surly or anything, I just don't like the morning hours, unless I'm enjoying a sunrise as my own personal sunset.
    It's a good thing I will have iced coffee to sip, slurp, and make general love to.
    I'm supposed to pick up my scrip meds and do a little shopping after the massage... HAHAHAHHAAHHA... as if!
    I'll be all noodly, who shops all relaxed and noodly?

Husband took note of how the girl who scheduled my appointment said "Im sure you'll enjoy our services".

So, tonight something a little different.

Sad to say... I wouldn't be nearly as resistant.
    Last edited by cori93437; 05-25-2012 at 11:25 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

One last thing before I sleep...

In my mind A certain BananaBatshitCrazyGirl is the stupid old dad (before the end of course) here.

If she lived in my neighborhood and I found out...
    I'd ride out on my

And go all...

On her...
    ...and then I'd make a special, super shiny, lollipop shank and put her out of my misery.
    The END!

I think maybe I can sleep now.
    Last edited by cori93437; 05-26-2012 at 12:47 AM.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member

i saw these guys in a bar concert. that sexy deep voice isn't real.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Hehehe.. awesome!
    Also... now I need that lollipop to gouge MiT with for the insane crap he posted about gay people in that thread.

Admission of the day... I LIKE the FH version of this song.
    Also... Hugo's version of...

I really must sleep before another MORON posts something I find absolutely intolerable. 5 hours is plenty right? O_o
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Notes to self...

A. A therapeutic massage is not the happy fun times that a regular "relaxing and doing it to chill" massage is.
    NOT at all.
    There is pain involved... pain and cussing... and feeling bruised.
    I'll be going back next Saturday for more torture.

B. As awesome as my rants in Robot Chicken format are... I need to stop reading certain peoples posts. EVER.
    Also, I need to stop reading the MDA forum in general after all cool and sane peoples are obviously no longer up playing... because that leads to reading the post of insane people.
    Next time you are all insomnia ridden self... just read a damn book!
    And always, always, always ignore the peoples with farts for brains who are either too stupid to know that they are that freaking stupid (rant A), or too stoned to realize it plus they actually cherish their own fartforbrainness (rant B).

C. Umm... I guess that's it. Except that given the option I would certainly opt to BE the chainsaw weilding, zombie slaying cheerleader, because AWESOMESAUCE!
    And, I got no happy ending... but now I'm thinking about that eggroll!

Also, those people are from here on out known as Swans... because they rain madness, and just general crap, on my lollipop parade.

Is it wrong that I may be sucked in to buying this game?
    Killing shit with chainsaws suddenly looks fabulous! Why have I never participated in this before?
    Last edited by cori93437; 05-26-2012 at 11:12 AM.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast