Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Feet First: In Search of Lost Time or Remembrance of Things Past page 35

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Thanks, Saoirse the pic was taken 2 weeks ago in Florida by my husband. The full picture can be found in my journal a few pages back.

Cori, I hope you are having a good day today.
    I woke up bouncing and smiling... it's a wonderful day!
    I was joking around with husband and had to say OUT LOUD, "I'm going to go SIT and drink my coffee now, it's what I do... then I can do other things!"

I feel good.
    It's crazy and I like it.

I brushed up on my high risk for kidney stones dietary stuff last night... I'm right on track.
    I really think the people who have the problems with these meds don't pay the attention to their diet, and the additional supplements, that they need to. Time will tell on that one though. I do everything I have hashed up from the internet to possibly prevent them, but I also have a special stash of very potent pain medication just in case one happens.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Paleobird Guest
    Neurologists are such an elite specialty that there does seem to be a lot of them that feel they are the right hand of God incarnate.

I was talking to my neuro about going ketogenic and reducing my med intake. She did the totally dismissive attitude thing too. "I don't see why you would bother given that the meds are working", was her response.

Um, hello, I am "bothering" to improve my long term health.

So, I'm doing my N=1 experiment without her official "blessing" just keeping her informed.

You know what you need and always remember that the doctors work for you, not the other way around. I'm so glad you are finding a med combo that is working for you.

Yea! Hi high Cori! Glad you're back!
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Hey Cori!

glad to hear you are finally having a damned fine day! Re the kidney stones - yeah, you really don't want those. I had some two years ago, and landed in the emergency room, so you are sooooo wise to take proactive steps. If you get those, you will take labor and delivery over that any day of the week...

The weather is truly fine up here in O-hi-o, and I'm off for the Monday therapy round...

Went closet shopping for a pair of pants... a smaller pair of pants... and they FIT!

There's a party in my pants people!

Walkin' with a Rrrroll.... and pep!
    Last edited by cori93437; 08-20-2012 at 06:52 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Doing lots of research for me reef rebuild/addition and I think I have decided that one of these darlings will be moving into my house (in the second tank I'm adding to the system)...
    Her name will be Olivia, Olivia Wilde!

Because she's BEAUTIFUL!
    (So I'll have NO actual clue if it's a male or female... If I was in a bar in Bangkok and saw a sweetie that gorgeous I wouldn't care either. )
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Now that life has improved exponentially,
    Something like THIS...

I'm on my feet and getting about more, so this Fitbit thingy is looking pretty cool for keeping track of what I'm doing, and motivating me to DO more, More, MORE.
    I'm trying to start slow, I don't want to hurt myself... or cause some sort of problems.
    Sooo...

That FitBit thingy could have me shufflin more and more and more!
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yay! and the crab is beautiful. When we were in Sarasota two weeks ago we saw a reef tank that had a "Finding Nemo" set up. My youngest son was fascinated.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    The Dr's a turd, but it sounds like you've got him handled *evil grin* That's what he gets for thinking he could mess with you.

The mini-tank sounds like an awesome idea! I hear you about needing to win the lottery, but sometimes expensive hobbies are necessary

I'm sorry they aren't fixing you now, but I'm glad you're feeling well enough to be somewhat out and about. That's better than you've sounded in a while.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Cori - you just made my day! SO glad to read that you have found some help - even if it was after that terrible ass hat Dr. experience. Welcome back and may you find all that your life has been missing since this mess started!

Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast