Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Feet First: In Search of Lost Time or Remembrance of Things Past page 3

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    me too. "hmm.. i was "X" years old when you were born! eww..." sometimes i get flirtatious looks from kids while in class. i have to stop and look for signs of aging before deciding whether or not it's a good thing. that's when a receding hairline on an otherwise good-looking guy is a definite plus.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    ohhh cori, gorgeous pic of you

baby boy as a baby, those fluffy cheeks! that little chin!

he's a handsome young man, i kinda wish he'd kept those cheeks tho lol
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Ahhhhhh...
    I smiled. <3
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
    Must grind coffee beans NOW.
    I'll be back.

See, I'm back!

Life Lessons...
    Buying really good whole coffee beans and grinding them at home (burr grinder please) is TOTALLY worth it!
    It smells so fucking good!
    And, bonus!!! I get to drink that glorious brew tomorrow! *cue angels singing*
    Because yes, it's 'brewing' NOW.
    Because for iced coffee, and it's summer so it's iced coffee we be drinkin, cold brewing is the shit.

And now for something completely different...
    Last edited by cori93437; 05-24-2012 at 08:31 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Look, it's cori before the world grabbed her and fucked her completely up... or at least before she was fully aware that was what was happening to her.
    The very obviously evil boy on the left in the photo is my brother.
    He is somewhat less evil these days than I believed him to be most of my childhood.
    But he lives about 800 miles away so we share very little, evil or otherwise.

I feel like I want to dig in and tell a story.
    Because, you know, this is a "Primal Journal"
    The "journal" part just begs for stories.
    Or confessions, maybe just meandering down dusty hallways in the mind.
    I could tell you how I became Primal!
    Or what the heck the title of my journal means... it's sort of connected to above, in part at least.
    Or why I HATE people who post about their delicious salty snacks! (Also connected to the above.)
    Or more on why my hair is blue. (*edit-Kinda above)
    Or about my deep seated and rather emotional attachment to my car, which I do not drive. (*edit- above)
    But I don't know which one to tell.
    Or where to start at the moment.
    So... I'll ruminate.
    (Hell... I was re-reading and *editing. It looks like most all of this crap storm is really connected somehow to the whole "How I became Primal" silliness... but now it's too late to write THAT big huge post... so... please continue and I'll work on those installments in future issues of "Primal Feet First: In Search of Lost Time or Remembrance of Things Past". It will have to be a multi-volume series obviously! .)
    And play a video that is 'meaningful'...

And play another video that is emotional heroin as far as I'm concerned... and hit replay 1000x.
    And wonder if I need counseling again... and decide against it because it's a lot like beating my head against a wall of split-faced cinder blocks. The counseling doesn't make anything go away, it just lets you learn how to manage it into it's own area, mostly out of the sunlight, and mostly out of contact with the less damaged parts of the 'self'. It allows you let go of the anger and the hate, and the self destructive impulses that come with those as a package deal... but leaves behind remnants. Ghosts to wander aimlessly and skeletons for hall closets, and scars that never quite stop itching.
    Last edited by cori93437; 05-24-2012 at 09:27 PM.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    me too, shnooks. me too, all of it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    aww, sweet baby girl! your brother already looks evil.

yes, i'm listening to that right now, and deciding whether to play my violin or watch another cheesy movie.

hubby sent me a really really fucked up music video (he had misinterpreted the lyrics). i think i'm going to scrub my brain with more cheesy romance.
    Last edited by Saoirse; 05-24-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Wow, I finally listened to Sail...2x, actually. Pretty cool. Is all their stuff like that or does it get darker?
    And why does he blame so much stuff on ADP? Doesn't he know there's another payroll service provider he can use nowadays?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Wow, I finally listened to Sail...2x, actually. Pretty cool. Is all their stuff like that or does it get darker?
    And why does he blame so much stuff on ADP? Doesn't he know there's another payroll service provider he can use nowadays?
    Hehe... you're killing me.
    I actually found Sail because I found THIS video...

And that shit looks amazeballs! And I'm not that crazy, but I do want to jump out of airplanes and totally get the desire for the adrenaline junkie fix. I'm not 'allowed' to jump out of airplanes due to being the Bionic Womans and stuffs. People (mostly husband) fear me breaking my medical appliance and thereby forfeiting about 6months to a year of both of our lives to pain and doctors and surgeries even if the jump was otherwise very successful.
    Booooo....

It's all about ADD... which yes, I also have but not terribly. Dx as an adult because... no one cared about that stuff when I was a kid.

Unfortunately most of the other AWOLnation stuff doesn't have the hook that Sail has... at least for me... it's lighter instead of darker. Darker would be better! I like darker.
    Music is my favorite outlet.
    I've loved Johnny Cash forever... when he did this... when I first heard it... my heart stopped for a second. Amazing man.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast