Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Feet First: In Search of Lost Time or Remembrance of Things Past page 2

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I can identify with so many of your feelings about your Mom. You too were cheated and now something is missing. Try as you might, that empty spot can not be filled, so you just must learn to endure and work around it. Some days, the empty spot just wins.

I too am an oddball in our society. We have much the same financial outlook, being completely debt free and don't care for the newest status symbol to "make us somebody". Add that to the "wierd" way I eat and raise my own turkeys and chickens for food plus planting the pain in the butt garden and don't want to waste the gas to go to some amusement across town all the time when we can have just as much or more fun right here. My house is far from perfect and I do not appoligize for "living" in it - it serves us - not the other way around.

Here's to a better - no great day for both of us!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Ok... this -----> Sting seen as ‘coup’ for this year's Paleo festival
    Makes me completely and ridiculously happy! Like *squeeeee* happy.
    Not that I'm anywhere near enough to go, nor can I fly which precludes convenient travel at this time.
    AND yes, I KNOW that "Paleo" and this Paleo/Primal are NOT the same thing...
    IRRELEVANT! Completely f*king IRRELEVANT!!!
    *says my deep seated and completely askew adoration of Gordon Sumner*

Last edited by cori93437; 05-22-2012 at 03:37 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Ok... since the picture bug is going around (especially those of the babies) I'm going to play along.

A million years ago when my baby was actually a baby... actually ... umm, 18 1/2 or so years ago.

Picture that sweet son tagged me in on FB where none of my lady friends knew it was my sweet baby, and I almost had to kill some bitches! LOL

And last but not least... me fishing early last year before I got all crazy sick...
    I really want to fish again.

Yes... I ACTUALLY dress like that when I fish.
    I'm pale, the FL sun is relentless on the water... I wear protective stuff.
    Sure, it doesn't need to be Peacock Bass colored... but why NOT->
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Picture of my baby NOW...
    Because a girl always needs a baby. Tommy, my white GSD.

That's 95lbs of pure VELCRO love right there!
    He's a rescue.
    Maybe I'll tell his story later.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

canio6 Guest
    LOL Badass fishing picture. You kind of look like a ninja turtle, and yes, that is a compliment.

I can understand why you might have to stab a biatch over the picture of your son.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    LOL Badass fishing picture. You kind of look like a ninja turtle, and yes, that is a compliment.

I can understand why you might have to stab a biatch over the picture of your son.
    Thanks... some people see me on the water and think I'm nuts... but I never get burned.
    Also... I may have to get a TMNT patch for one of my fishing shirts now. LOL

And yeah... I was hours later before I saw the comments... there were requests of number swapping involved from some wimmens. Grrrrrr....
    I had to lay the "back the F off!" down on them.... dear sweet son thought it was both insanely cool, and hilarious. I had to growl at him too. Not that it helped... what can you really do to an 18yr old boy?
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Nice looking young man. I didn't know you had a journal too, now I feel bad for not stalking, er, visiting sooner.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    lol, good looking boy, adorable baby! he's got a baby face so safe from me, but i'm sure he's a hit with the ladies.

doggy!! i jones for dogs the same way some women jones for babies. then i have to remind myself that we don't have the time or money right now, and i get into an argument with myself: "but wouldn't our house and family be better than the pound??" i dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Nice looking young man. I didn't know you had a journal too, now I feel bad for not stalking, er, visiting sooner.
    Thanks.

And that's OK.
    As you can see, it's new and has a bit of ADD.
    It's for me, but feel free to stalk by any ol' time.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    One handsom guy your have there! I never could understand the whole cougar thing - I would feel a bit o the pedafile..

Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast