Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1049

Thread: Primal Feet First: In Search of Lost Time or Remembrance of Things Past page 103

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shop Now
    I hope your massage is AWESOME!

Here, have a cat:

This was you waking up this morning:

Waiting for your massage:

This is how you might feel at your massage:

How you might feel afterwards:
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    All teh kettehs...

And I so did not wake up like that.
    I woke up frequently throughout the night with crappy ass nightmares and disturbed sleep.
    And was all ~bleeeerrrrg~ this morning... and cruddy puffy eyes to boot.

I'm pedicuring myself.
    I really like it when I can use polishes that match my mood.
    A couple of weeks ago I had used an orange-y base and a coppery, multicolor, holographic glitter over the top, and that needed to come off a few days ago... so they've been bare a few days, which I don't normally do but I suppose it's good to give them a breather on occasion anyway.

So, today it's Spoiled 'Distant Memory' which is a creamy deep jade green with a slight pearly blue sheen(but the sheen makes it a satin on the nail). Which doesn't matter at all because I'm tossing a few coats of Pure Ice 'Watch Me Go', a teal and green micro glitter on top of it.
    Bam... nice bright teal/green toe nails.
    Bright ass toes make me kinda happy. Especially if they sparkle.
    It's the little things that keep the world going.

Also these things belong here, because when I'm really in the feels Sting is what does it for me like no other. My first musical love affair... and still... and always I suspect.

In order these may tell a story of sorts, because I relate to things like that better most of the time.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I went out for my massage and it was good, because massages are good.
    And because I've been going to my massage therapist for a good long time now and we talk...
    So I talked. And it helped some.

And then I went and got in my car and I was all... I'm not sure I want to go home.
    I'm really good at this one.
    When things get stressful like this I want to runnnnnnnnnn.

I just wanted to drive somewhere, anywhere. Away.

And it reminded me of this awful blast from the past.

Gods bless the music that wasn't hair metal for saving me from having to hear this stuff all the damned time back then.
    Pink Floyd and such saved my life!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I find that sometimes a good drunk and a hangover can give me clarity. I hope yours helped.

*hugs*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I cry in a silent rolling of stupid silent tears and I stop and and then they suddenly appear again.
    I want another drink... I wish I would puke.
    knowing that you are that sad makes me get sad and I don't like to be sad. so I hope you can get un-sad real soon, bro.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I did massage for a bit because, you know, I'm old so I've tried a lot of stuff to find the one thing... Still haven't found it.

Anyway, men and women are different clients to be sure. Some men fall asleep during a massage, but I never had a woman client do so. Some men get boners and then get all embarrassed. Don't worry guys. We're not repulsed or freaked out in any way. I had a male client who had never had his hands worked on. He moaned and loved it so much that when I was finished, one of my coworkers, who had heard from outside the room jokingly asked if I'd given him a happy ending. LOL.

Women often talk. I like women's bodies if only because they are smaller - even heavy women. They're also not hairy generally, so I don't have to grease them up too much, which helps with controlling pressure. And they talk. And when they talk, the tension often leaves them as much for the talking as for the massage. They also tell you if you're going too deep or not deep enough. I like direction because we are all special snow flakes.

Of all the jobs/professions I've ever had, massage therapy wasn't one that sucked. Glad you had a good one.

And after 15 days of sobriety, I drank. And it was good. I hope it was good for you also.

Smooches.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    I often wonder if the deisre to flee problems is genetic. My mother did that often when we were small. I get the urge to run myself, but do all I can to control it. It seems linked to being too strong for too long. Even concrete breaks under enough compression. It seems, sometimes, that release caused by others can help fend off the hot feet, but even then, the urge is still there, it's just buried again.
    I hope you get the answers and release you need, honey. Even the strongest material snaps under repetitive stress and long loads.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I hope you're feeling better soon, Cori. Hugs.

And that zombie clip... yeah, totally has me in a weird place in my head right now. I tend not to watch zombie stuff - never got into it - but when things involve young kids like that, it takes me to a weird place. So, I guess I hope we're both in a happier place in our heads soon. Hugs.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Note to self...no watching the zombie clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Note to self...no watching the zombie clip.

*psssstttt* weird but happy ending
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche