Thread: Pickled pepper beef page

JBailey is offline Senior Member

Pickled pepper beef

Shop Now
    When I still ate bread I found a recipe for Italian beef in the slow cooker for sandwiches. It called for roast and a jar of pickled veggies. The sandwiches usually included malted onions, sprouts, and provolone.

We have a freezer full of homegrown beef, and many pint jars of pickled jalapenos (with a couple carrots & onions for flavor).
    Just combine, cook, shred or slice and eat.

Our latest craze is chopped chinese cabbage with a hearty portion of pepper beef on top. Heated just enough to melt the fat & tossed. So tasty!!!

JBailey is offline Senior Member
    Here's the original recipe - Pepperoncini Beef Recipe - Allrecipes.com

We just had it for dinner tonight, tossed with cabbage. Went great with a little steamed broccoli, sliced avocado, and a lemon/olive oil sardine on the side.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i have an italian roast beef recipe the calls for italian seasoning, garlic, all that jazz and i usually topped my bowl of it with banana peppers and juice

this recipe cut the middleman right out

sounds good
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!