Thread: Guten Tag from Berlin, Germany page

appelsauce is offline Junior Member

Guten Tag from Berlin, Germany

Primal Fuel
    Hello Groks and Grokettes!

I'm Stephanie, an American now living in Germany for almost 9 years. I've been reading MDA for about 6 months now, and just decided to join the forums. I also joined the Primal/Paleo in Germany Facebook group in the hopes of meeting some primal folks in Berlin.

I've been dabbling with Primal living since December 2011, originally as a way of getting my migraines under control. Now that I've seen how much difference it has made in my migraine frequency (even though I haven't been as consistent as I would have liked), I have managed to get my husband on board. He's now willing to do a 30-day challenge with me. We'll be including our children, aged 2 and 5, whose pediatrician is a big advocate of primal nutrition (how cool is that?).

I'm really looking forward to the next month and beyond, and to maybe meeting some fellow stone age dwellers in my adoptive home town of Berlin!

Lewis is offline Senior Member
    I thought that title said something about Gluten. Too much MDA on my mind, I think!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    guten abend, wie geht es? that may be the bulk of the German i remember from high school other than "Ich bin ein Berliner." welcome to MDA!