Thread: Primal in San Antonio TX? page

hjones is offline Junior Member

Primal in San Antonio TX?

Shop Now
    I live in San Antonio TX and wanted to see if there are others here who are also living the primal lifestyle?

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    I'm in California but saying welcome!
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

bobdavis is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hjones View Post
    I live in San Antonio TX and wanted to see if there are others here who are also living the primal lifestyle?
    There are a number of us at where I work (San Antonio tech firm you've probably heard of) - and the numbers seem to be growing. There are more and more crossfit folks, and the primal/paleo diet trend seems to be increasing as folks see our results.

I've been paleo for about a year, have lost probably in the neighborhood of 50 lbs of fat and increased lean mass by a few pounds.
    Honestly, I have no idea of my loss/gains - I know I'm running between 45 and 50 pounds lighter than when I started, and my clothes continue to fit different even though my weight is the same now for 6 or so months and I'm a lot stronger - I also see a lot more muscle. All good stuff!

San Antonio is a pretty easy place for it - as long as you get over the constant barrage of tortillas! Guacamole is everywhere and great meat is simple to find.

Good luck and welcome!

nikatoah is offline Junior Member
    Yes, Primal and live in SA! I joined the forum recently as well hoping to find Paleo/primals in the neighborhood. Welcome and if you ever need local support, you can always find me here. I often feel alone on this path because no one in my circle of friends and acquaintances understand the way i eat. It actually seems to stir up some controversy--never thought someone's food choices could make others so uncomfortable. I just chalked it up to living in San Antonio (it's certainly not Austin). Hope it's going well for you!

jostle is offline Senior Member
    Haven't been to the forums in some time, but found this thread searching for "primal" day cares. I'm in SA and have been eating primal/paleo for the past 4-5 yrs. My wife started about 3-4 yrs back and our daughter as eaten this way since birth, 2yrs this September.

ATTAACK is offline Member
    I'm not in San Antonio but one of my best friends is. He is primal and guessing from your profile pic, he'd be very interested in meeting you! LOL...