Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Belly and love handles page 4

chocolatechip69 is offline Junior Member

MichaelA, well, actually my bf% is around 25-26 now. It was at 22% when I started

I don't mind the weight itself, it's the proportions that I dislike. I'm basically very lean on the top and heavier on the bottom and I can't seem to ever be able to even it out. If I could somehow shift the weight, I would really have 0 problem with the weight number and body fat %.

CRise is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Wow, thank you everyone for all the info, seems the conversation took off on its own, as there are many conflicting approaches, the lesson to be gained from that is that what really matters is who we are as an individual and how our body handles things. There is no one right way, as I already knew.

My original point for this post was hear how things went for other people who were in my shoes not too long ago and had similar goals and what worked for them, as a lot of this is trial and error, and I thank everyone for contributing on what they have done, what has worked and what hasn't. Helps ease the feeling of not knowing what to do when you are just trying to put things togther. My first step is just sticking to the PB basics and keeping carbs low, as I used to be a coke drinking carb a holic. I am sure this alone will get me atleast half way to my goal of a flat stomach and after a fair amount of time has passed or I start to stall out, I will re-evaluate. Thanks again everyone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234