Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: Any homosexual/bisexual primals here? page 32

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Despite this (because of?) this thread, one of my vegan, lesbian friends decided to listen to me and give paleo a try. Good for her! She has much to gain, and, honestly, not much to lose.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I got a bottle of Irish I can share... since I can't drink anymore at all. *tears*
    It's Redbreast 12yr. *sobs and tears and sobs*
    This is sad.

As for your other post. I can understand all that. I was not trying to say I agreed one way or the other. I just try to understand where all sides are coming from. Also, given that I have some pretty jacked up views, I don't expect anyone to agree with me
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    This is sad.

As for your other post. I can understand all that. I was not trying to say I agreed one way or the other. I just try to understand where all sides are coming from. Also, given that I have some pretty jacked up views, I don't expect anyone to agree with me
    I sip a thimble full every once in a while just so I can taste it...
    I miss good liquor.

Second... that's why I like you... and others here.
    It's OK to have an opinion or a jacked up view, but hey... not everyone agrees.
    MiT get off track for some reason and makes a load of presumptions about a group of people he really doesn't understand... and when someone disagrees... THEY ARE WRONG! Even if it is their experience as a member of the group he is discussing.
    Too much weed can get philosophy sideways sometimes.

It's unfortunate. I find a lot of his posts amusing. And I'd probably like him if he didn't get on the vague assumption train so often.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    This is sad.

just remember that failing to plan is planning to fail

-gi joe!
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    I officially think this thread I began is done. Thanks for your participation.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    you crazy kids. i spend a few minutes skyping with the hubs, and i come back to find this? well at least it's confirmed that i'm not responsible for nearly half the raunchiness that occurs on MDA. strangely enough, after reading these comments all i can think of is drinking a chocolate shake. :'(

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    And I totally behaved in this one...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    i think hell just froze over.

Nicator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    I said I condone support the decisions that consenting adults make, if that is hate, well then people want people to share their exact views and if you don't you're intolerant.
    The leftist media and educational institutions have successfully divorced the notions of tolerance and enlightenment from objectivity. Tolerance has been hijacked in much the same way that morality was hijacked by traditional religions. It's a new sort of bigotry, and any attempt to point it out is usually met with dominantly emotional responses, rather than rational ones. Political correctness is a new religion.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    All threads become ASDF. Someone please make a meme image for this statement.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast