Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Any homosexual/bisexual primals here? page 31

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    Awww, I'm 31, I don't think you should feel old! I love the gremlin Spike, he has spunk. Would make a great show-gremlin! Can you imagine "Best in Show," with gremlins?
    Spike did have spunk... I just cannot imagine managing them after turning green in a show ring!
    When they were still just bad little Mogwai... a good leash and they could be awesome... like watching the Pekineses shoffle around only funnier.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 Guest
    Going back to Man is Truth's point:

in the spirit of fairness, Man is Truth posted (rather out of the blue) about possibly lactating. Then there were several posts seemingly joking/ridiculing/whatever male lactation. This does seem rather insensitive and I wonder if there had been the same response to a proclamation of homosexuality if it would have gone over so well (here is a hint...kenn is blocked and people do not like haters).

At least that seemed to be his point, though I often do not fully understand where he is coming from. Then again it might have something to do with the amount of scotch I have consumed.

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Best in Show- Gremlins:
    "Did you bring his quail bone?"
    "Oh, shit, what? You didn't pack his bone?"
    -"I'll just go to the store and get him one, calm down, okay?"
    *at store*
    -"Yeah, hey, I need a quail bone."
    {clerk hands her a bone}
    "What the HELL is this?!!!"
    {clerk looks confused}
    "I said QUAIL BONE. What the hell is this? It's a fucking CHICKEN bone?"
    {clerk} "It's a bone ma'am, what's the difference?"
    "It's a FUCKING CHICKEN BONE!!!!" {BEATS CLERK WITH BONE}
    "I NEED A QUAIL BONE!"
    {clerk cowers}
    "Are you some kind of communist?!!"
    {throws bone at clerk}

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post

in the spirit of fairness, Man is Truth posted (rather out of the blue) about possibly lactating. Then there were several posts seemingly joking/ridiculing/whatever male lactation. This does seem rather insensitive and I wonder if there had been the same response to a proclamation of homosexuality if it would have gone over so well (here is a hint...kenn is blocked and people do not like haters).

At least that seemed to be his point, though I often do not fully understand where he is coming from. Then again it might have something to do with the amount of scotch I have consumed.
    in my rather careless defense, men who breastfeed situations aren't 'right' to me, evolutionarily

doth this maketh me a hypocrite? nay, verily it does not

cause i see homosexuality as part of the natural balance
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Man is Truth View Post
    haha you really dont even see it?

ok kenn said that homosexual (presumably male) intercourse is "gross" to him.

You blocked him, and called him a hater.

I mention an evidently common ambiguous mixed sexual chemical genetic condition, and the Ra Ra Tolerant Block-People crowd then go back and forth for a page or two literally talking about how that makes them want to vomit...

any glimmer of light yet?
    I said I condone support the decisions that consenting adults make, if that is hate, well then people want people to share their exact views and if you don't you're intolerant.

The only solution is to drink more scotch
    Last edited by kenn; 06-03-2012 at 01:01 AM.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    The only solution is to drink more scotch
    sadly I am out. I am now filling the empty bottle with tears, manly tears...manly, scotch deprived tears. Okay, really I am just looking at the empty bottle hoping it will magically refill itself.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    sadly I am out. I am now filling the empty bottle with tears, manly tears...manly, scotch deprived tears. Okay, really I am just looking at the empty bottle hoping it will magically refill itself.
    "Never start with just 1 bottle"

sage advice that was passed down to me
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i made this for you kenn

and by made, i found a cute picture and clicked the image adder

beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

The thing about him lactating, and another post about turtling up, (random as they were) weren't recent. Same with the hormonal post he was evidently replying to with them that was even further back... I did not remember it nor make the connection when he suddenly started making his posts.

During the earlier exchange, in which I was not thinking about MiT but about just silly food stuff... I even said that a man with lactating breasts would not bother me. *shrug*
    Despite the fact that I thought the "man milk" was reference to something much more common...

Maybe it's the Scotch...
    And for him maybe its a bit of extra smoke this evening...
    I don't know.

He has stated that he wishes to pick on me so, and because I don't find his conversation either amusing or productive, I simply avoid him.
    I don't understand his urge to do so either... unless he just feels the need to somehow feel "right". I've agreed with him on other treads, and even defended him, but because I disagreed with him on this one I get to be a target. I find that strange.

He calls me intolerant, yet 95% of the people I know and love are completely 100% straight and boring. Some of them go to church devoutly, some are republican, some democrats. There are wacky and/or bent friends... but they are VERY few, and they are very much like me... they mostly live a very normal and boring existence. Even here in my home we are boring... not outrageous and "OUT" Very few of my friends and family even know that I'm not exactly straight... Artistic or creative maybe, but they'd never guess I was more likely to want a woman than a man.

One of the great things about the anonymity of the internet is that I feel like I can really be me. I don't have to temper my words for the benefit of husband's parents... or my own family... or very conservative friends, because I know that they each have their own views on the subject. There are still a lot of judgmental people in the world. I don't have to explain, so I don't... but I'm going to dress and act like me (minus comments about women), how I feel comfortable, and everyone should be able to do that without fear. I'm not sure that's the reality yet...
    Last edited by cori93437; 06-03-2012 at 01:19 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I got a bottle of Irish I can share... since I can't drink anymore at all. *tears*
    It's Redbreast 12yr. *sobs and tears and sobs*

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i made this for you kenn

and by made, i found a cute picture and clicked the image adder

HOLY Sqqquuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    It's SUPER Mogwai!
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast