Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Any homosexual/bisexual primals here? page 30

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    Thanks, Cori, speaking of Gremlins, did you know that the movie, "Gremlins" is actually a great holiday movie? It takes place at Christmas-time, and we watched it last year, when my dad came home for the holidays. I had a chinchilla at the time (an un-shaved one) and we thought he might have been a prototype Mogwai, as we could not get him wet, expose him to direct sunlight, and he required a strict diet, or he would morph into an evil Gremlin.
    I watch Gremlins pretty much every year!
    One of my favorite christmas movies...
    I was a teen when that one was just out... I feel old.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Well, to be fair, I did say that a milk shake made from peanut butter and milk from a lactating male (and by this I mean man boobs not his dick) would make me puke. Then again, I don't give two shits if anyone is offended that I find that gross. Just as I do not give a shit if someone finds two men/women/donkeys/whatever fucking to be gross.

Though in the spirit of fairness, I also find the idea of a milk shake made from female breast milk to be just as off putting.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    No... I was talking about onions and peanut butter... LITERALLY.
    But I did throw in that if my husband were to lactate it wouldn't bother me after the milkshake post (because I just generally like me some boobs).
    Because somehow I missed the man milk is semen thing being completely blonde and daft. (though I don't mind that kind either)

*shrug*
    The man-milk was supposed to be semen???? I totally did not mean that! No, it means milk.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    That reminds me... I found that Zombie fictions thing...
    SHAMEEEEEEEEE on you.
    well it's not like i went looking for that particular story! lol
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, to be fair, I did say that a milk shake made from peanut butter and milk from a lactating male (and by this I mean man boobs not his dick) would make me puke. Then again, I don't give two shits if anyone is offended that I find that gross. Just as I do not give a shit if someone finds two men/women/donkeys/whatever fucking to be gross.

Though in the spirit of fairness, I also find the idea of a milk shake made from female breast milk to be just as off putting.
    You've never had the boob milk?
    I know for a fact that lady milk isn't bad at all.
    But, neither is lady cow milk, lady goat milk, or lady horse milk... horse milk is particularly sweet. (things you learn on a farm)
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    You've never had the boob milk?
    I know for a fact that lady milk isn't bad at all.
    But, neither is lady cow milk, lady goat milk, or lady horse milk... horse milk is particularly sweet. (things you learn on a farm)
    I have and did not enjoy the experience. Then again, I am not a big milk fan in general.

Edit: outside of the occasional cream etc in coffee. And I have not tried breast milk in coffee nor do I intend to.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    well it's not like i went looking for that particular story! lol
    Curiosity KILLED my "zombie erotica fiction" kitty.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    I watch Gremlins pretty much every year!
    One of my favorite christmas movies...
    I was a teen when that one was just out... I feel old.
    Awww, I'm 31, I don't think you should feel old! I love the gremlin Spike, he has spunk. Would make a great show-gremlin! Can you imagine "Best in Show," with gremlins?

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I have and did not enjoy the experience. Then again, I am not a big milk fan in general.

Edit: outside of the occasional cream etc in coffee. And I have not tried breast milk in coffee nor do I intend to.
    Ahh... well. To each their own and all.

I know that as a mother who breast fed there were times when the boobs felt less sexy/more like a buffet.
    And that sometimes the fella feels the same way.
    When I was with a lady who was lactating, having had experience myself with the job... it felt less strange.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Curiosity KILLED my "zombie erotica fiction" kitty.
    i was afraid of this..

kitty looks a little fibrillated

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    Awww, I'm 31, I don't think you should feel old! I love the gremlin Spike, he has spunk. Would make a great show-gremlin! Can you imagine "Best in Show," with gremlins?
    i would watch the hell out of that movie
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast