About a month in... and I fell off the wagon today. Yesterday I felt kind of crappy, had a killer headache, my whole body was sore from a workout and I generally wanted the day to be over asap. Had some stomach issues too and today I just couldn't think of eating meatballs with curry for lunch. To be honest, the mere thought of these meatballs made me feel sick (and no, I'm not pregnant ) Not having too many options, I cooked some rice and bought some tofu on the way to the office. I guess it's not the worst thing I could eat. I didn't get an apple pie from McDonalds after all BUT after eating this lunch (even though I liked it taste-wise and I still think it was better for my stomach than the flipping meatballs would have been) I literally almost fell asleep at my desk in the office. Hello, sugar crash :P This has not happened to me since going primal...

So, after coming home I had some scrambled eggs with veggies and salmon. And a slice of pineapple for desert. And I feel good Not falling asleep even though maybe I should, because it's getting late...

I'm still a bit scared of fully committing to this lifestyle... I LOVE the workouts (since I passionately hate cardio, but sprints are something I can handle - short and challenging ), but the food part... Even though it's kind of working, as I don't feel hungry all the time like I used to, I still doubt whether eating so much FAT will help me stay lean (or get leaner) and tone up... We'll see though.

Workout today: body pump class (love it)

I have sprints planned for the weekend, maybe some biking if the weather permits.