I don't do the spacebook or myface stuff, so bear with me I may get this wrong...I started eating primal in early December 2011 after visiting my friend and his family. He was reading TPB, so after coming home I ordered it and probably finished it before he did. It just made sense to me. Anyways, I had gotten a bit mushy around the middle at 204lbs. I lost 8lbs the first week, I haven't really tried to lose weight, it just happened. I'm at 170lbs now, that's probably about what I'm programmed to weigh. I'll try to post some pictures soon, that way you can visualize me sounding like/being an idiot. I do that a lot.

Anyway, I'll try to keep it interesting on here so in other words, I don't feel obligated to tell you what I ate for B/L/D/S. I actually don't feel obligated to tell you much of anything really. I think that's the beauty of my own journal. I'll still drop by your journal too, so don't be a stranger. So follow me, follow meers.

P.S. If you make acronyms other than lol, I have to google it, so refrain if possible.