Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal

Shop Now
    Hello, Adorable and hello, Handsome! How many other children do you have? A while back I lurked around your journal and think you have more than one...?

Hope you had fun!

I have four daughters. Hubby and I both arrange daughter-dates, just so they all get to feel chosen-special with both of us, and we all love the practice!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

I have a 6 year old boy, the adorable 4 year old girl, and a hellion boy that's almost 2.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    a hellion boy that's almost 2.
    Speaking as a mom who has no experience with boys outside of one younger brother and a ridiculously mild-mannered hubby... Aren't all boys a bit on the hellion side at that age, or is yours kinda gifted in that department...?
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

He's quite talented in the art of manipulation because he's cute and he knows it.

My boy, when 2, was a hellion... my daughter took the role now that the boy has grown up to be a strapping young lad of 6 years age... he's still a hellion, but in a different regard.

My grandpa says "I'd rather raise 7 hellions than one sissy boy." lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    My grandpa says "I'd rather raise 7 hellions than one sissy boy." lol
    Yes yes yes. Heck yes. The oldest is a stone cold cool guy until he spends a day with one of his grandmothers who spoil him and turn him into a whiny little brat. It makes me so mad.

Dude, it's been ages. I'ma send you a PM. Where you been?
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

I'm wondering, too. Hope all is okay in your corner of the Deep South.

canio6 Guest
    make that three. Where are you? Hello...hello...is this thing on?

Shop Now
    All is well, there's no catastrophic event keeping me from MDA. I just became a little disenchanted by the extremism of some folks. If you have to wonder about the primalism of a food before you touch it or an activity before you do it you might have a problem. (Is Folgers coffee primal? I'm totally planting coffee bean plants! Mark, is planting coffee bean plants primal? Did Grok plant coffee beans? Would planting coffee bean plants naked help?) *I think it's at least a diet but at most a preference of food choices.

Also, I think I was fooling myself in starting a journal. I'm not a journal type of guy. My day to day life is not journal worthy, nor are my thoughts/wants/wishes. The times I did share something personal I felt ashamed of doing so, like I had begged for help or attention. I'm just a weirdly private person but I'm me, by golly, and there's no one else I can be.

I still lurk. I still check in on my friend's journals to see how they are doing. I still check the recent threads just to make sure people are still seeking validation that last night's meal was 100% primal. So I'm still here, I'm just being quiet. That's more me anyway.