Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 69

Crabbcakes is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hello, Adorable and hello, Handsome! How many other children do you have? A while back I lurked around your journal and think you have more than one...?

Hope you had fun!

I have four daughters. Hubby and I both arrange daughter-dates, just so they all get to feel chosen-special with both of us, and we all love the practice!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

I have a 6 year old boy, the adorable 4 year old girl, and a hellion boy that's almost 2.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    a hellion boy that's almost 2.
    Speaking as a mom who has no experience with boys outside of one younger brother and a ridiculously mild-mannered hubby... Aren't all boys a bit on the hellion side at that age, or is yours kinda gifted in that department...?
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

He's quite talented in the art of manipulation because he's cute and he knows it.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    My boy, when 2, was a hellion... my daughter took the role now that the boy has grown up to be a strapping young lad of 6 years age... he's still a hellion, but in a different regard.

My grandpa says "I'd rather raise 7 hellions than one sissy boy." lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    My grandpa says "I'd rather raise 7 hellions than one sissy boy." lol
    Yes yes yes. Heck yes. The oldest is a stone cold cool guy until he spends a day with one of his grandmothers who spoil him and turn him into a whiny little brat. It makes me so mad.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Dude, it's been ages. I'ma send you a PM. Where you been?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I'm wondering, too. Hope all is okay in your corner of the Deep South.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    make that three. Where are you? Hello...hello...is this thing on?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

PrimalCon New York
    All is well, there's no catastrophic event keeping me from MDA. I just became a little disenchanted by the extremism of some folks. If you have to wonder about the primalism of a food before you touch it or an activity before you do it you might have a problem. (Is Folgers coffee primal? I'm totally planting coffee bean plants! Mark, is planting coffee bean plants primal? Did Grok plant coffee beans? Would planting coffee bean plants naked help?) *I think it's at least a diet but at most a preference of food choices.

Also, I think I was fooling myself in starting a journal. I'm not a journal type of guy. My day to day life is not journal worthy, nor are my thoughts/wants/wishes. The times I did share something personal I felt ashamed of doing so, like I had begged for help or attention. I'm just a weirdly private person but I'm me, by golly, and there's no one else I can be.

I still lurk. I still check in on my friend's journals to see how they are doing. I still check the recent threads just to make sure people are still seeking validation that last night's meal was 100% primal. So I'm still here, I'm just being quiet. That's more me anyway.

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast