Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 65

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I went deer hunting this weekend and got snorted at too. Hubby got snorted at as well. I wish I coulda shot the snort right outta her, but I missed... and she musta known I was using a muzzleloader b/c she just stood there, snorting at me. lol I wish I had a bow and arrow. Never really wanted one until I went hunting this year for the first time ever.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Booter, you sit there over in Kakes journal and are all, "Profound thoughts escape me", but then you write stuff like this.

FW, stop making me laugh at work. This iz srs bznss.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Number 1, that was nothing compared to Kake's writing. B, I didn't say profound thoughts escape me, I said I have trouble expressing those thoughts for fear of rejection. Lastly, I don't know what a spliff is, but I'd share one with FW.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Righto. Well I don't reject you! I am hoping to have some of those peaceful moments up in Maine this winter. You can definitely see the Milk Way on my grandmother's property.

And you're now high.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    One thing I miss from my years in Minnesota is stepping outside into the early morning during the winter, and seeing the amazing stars. I lived far enough from any towns, and way far from a city, and when the sky is clear in winter (& about 10F down to about -40F) the stars are so incredibly clear and close...

I like being a bit warmer, though.

Why is it that it gets so much colder right after the sun comes up? Post daybreak, pre-sunshine has got to be 10* colder than that before daybreak.
    No lie.
    Yet to kill a deer. I have, however, procured a deer hide from my BIL (who is actually good at hunting) but he left it in the back of his truck for a couple days before I got it. My first tanning experience and I start out by breaking rule #1; which is freeze immediately if you don't salt immediately.
    I had the best weekend. The wifey and I took #1 to the Alabama-Western Carolina game. Got free tickets, got a parking pass for the parking deck about 2 blocks from the stadium (beats a mile walk!) and watched Bama whoop up on 'em. #1 had a great time and so did we. That's the first game I've been to in probably 10 years (I usually get anxious in big crowds but this wasn't a packed-stadium so it was OK). We even put our name on the waiting list for season tickets.
    So after a whole day of driving down, watching the game, driving back I went to bed early...and missed the football carnage of K-State and Oregon losing.
    I've been spending a lot of time repainting and cleaning our rental house to prepare for selling, it's almost done and looks almost as good as when I bought it 3 years ago.
    Tonight I will smoke my second batch of bacon. The first batch was a failure. I washed the salt off really well but didn't soak it in water to de-salt it more so it was completely inedible due to salt content. It tasted good, you just needed a gallon of water to wash it down.
    I may have a profound thought later, it feels like one of those days.

Friends and Neighbors,

We set aside one day a year to come together with our fellow homo sapiens in the name of thankfulness. On Thanksgiving Eve I am fretting over things that are going on in my life, please let me break it down for you: I'm taking PAID VACATION from my JOB this afternoon so that I can go to MY HOME and prepare a big fat TURKEY for tomorrow, then spend my afternoon exercising my SECOND AMENDMENT right by hunting. I hope not to EAT TOO MUCH tomorrow when my family comes together for fellowship and communion with GOD while watching football on our TV and bemoaning the state of the economy in the GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH. Oh woe is me with my first world problems.
    And why is Thanksgiving one day a year? We should, literally, call it Bitch and Moan Day and be thankful for all of our blessings on the other 364.242 days. One day to whine and complain about why you have a college degree but don't make X amount of money per year. Cry about those last 5 lbs that you just can't seem to lose. Oh cruel world, why can't I can't high speed internet where I live? Chicken and dressing Grandma? Macaroni salad? You know I eat primal! Oh the humanity!
    Do you think people 100 years ago whined as much as we do? I'm shaming each of you (myself included) into a positive attitude until Friday morning. We must all be happy go lucky, smiling, and carefree. I want people to look at us and think we have a goofy smile on our faces. You all better be darn well thankful on this Thanksgiving Day.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    I'm thankful for that post. Oh, and football. Mostly football.

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Football, ah yes.
    I had an awesome Thanksgiving. I killed a deer too! Woohoo! A great big fat doe that is currently at the processor being magically made into sausage, tendorloin, roast, and ground deer meat. With the hide saved of course so I can make a loin cloth out of it.
    Off today, I'll be back Monday.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Congrats on bagging the deer. Very nice. I am sure all the ladies are waiting for the loin cloth pictures.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast