Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 60

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Time for me to post a photo so you can ascertain my hotness quotient?

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    it's only sexual harrassment if he is ugly.

hope all is well in AL.
    All is well in the northwest corner of paradise. All except for the fact that no one has looked at our house yet.
    We're in the process of getting it double listed (2 real estate agents) so maybe we'll get more advertising area.

Quote Originally Posted by RaeVynn View Post
    Time for me to post a photo so you can ascertain my hotness quotient?
    It would only be fair; I don't know how scared to be at the moment.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Taken on Saturday, whilst at the Ren Faire:

2012_ren_faire.jpg

Oh come on, your not stalker material. You look like you'd be a horrible stalker.

Of course, since I don't look like a stalker, it makes it much easier for me to stalk...

What's the saying? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it must be a duck? How would that translate, if at all? She doesn't look like a stalker, but she talks like a stalker, then she must be a ____.
    Math sucks.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    What's the saying? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it must be a duck? How would that translate, if at all? She doesn't look like a stalker, but she talks like a stalker, then she must be a ____.
    Math sucks.
    I really did lol this time.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

So I had an interview yesterday. I don't know how it went exactly, they really didn't have many questions for me. It's not the ideal position, but it would be a position to get me into position for the position that I want. I think I conveyed that message. Plus the benefit package was ridonkulous. I could bring home a bunch more money there working at the same salary.
    The kinda sorta problem is that my dad works there, I'm not sure if they know that or not but it wasn't mentioned.
    Still no lookers on the house...but we're racking up on stuff for the new house. We've been going to lowes and home depot and perusing through the clearance items. So far at lowes we've gotten these deals: 2 pendant lights regular price $149, marked down to $49, rang up $20; a chandelier for the great room regular price $249, marked down to $149; a light for the hallway reg. $99, marked to $9.90!!; the chandelier for the foyer was marked down too, but I can't remember the regular price. That's about all the big light purchases, next on the hunt-list is flooring.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    I hate light fixture shopping! They're also so much more expensive than I think they should be. Great finds!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Yeah, the problem is they've sold out of the super-buys! Balls! I've found flooring for the bathrooms on the cheap, I may buy it this weekend. I'm really liking this whole house building gig and we haven't broke ground on it yet...it can only go downhill.

We had parent's night at kindergarten (which btw is German for children's garden, I must say it with a German accent for now on) for number 1. I'm sad, I remember the day he hatched. Poor guy, he spent 6 days in the NICU because he was a few weeks early and was, as the nurses called him, a "wimpy white boy" since his lungs weren't developed fully. I remember bringing him home and sitting in the floor beside the couch where he was sleeping and every minute or so checking on him to make sure he was OK. Really, I was thinking What. The. Hell. Do. We. Do. With. Him. Now.
    Poor guy, he was our guinea pig. The other two were a breeze because we knew what we were doing, him though, well it was hit or miss on his upbringing. He's turned out pretty good in spite of us.

Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast