Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 58

Primal Fuel
    Leaving for Mexico in 14 hours. I've got a brilliant self experiment: I'm going to take like 4-6 Immodium AD pills and drink a belly full of Mexican water to see which wins. I'll keep you updated!!
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    oh god, i'll wait with baited breath
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Hhehehehehe...

Best experiment EVER!

Have fun.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I am looking forward to the results of your experiment! Enjoy!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Look yo, I didn't try the water, but I did try all the food I could handle. I mean, every trip to the buffett would start with 2 full plates and would go to seconds from there. I never ate anything I didn't like, including sushi (first time). I saw Mayan ruins (awesomest thing ever. the locals are really milking the Mayan calendar thing, the tour guide kept saying, "Come back and start the new era with us", no thanks, I'll have to work Dec.22.) and a hugemongous water park with too many things to do to name. I proposed marriage to a Mexican masseuse, first massage and it won't be the last. We went on long kayak trips down the coast, I really wanted to get up and run a couple days, but laziness won out. The wife ran 5 miles on 2 different mornings. I didn't really drink all that much, compared to what I would have drank in the past. The first day there, my anti-anxiety meds were still kicking when we checked into the resort, so after 10 or so beers I completely blacked out. The wife said we went to dinner, the beach, this, that and the other, and I laid down for 2 seconds and was out until the next morning. I remember checking in and drinking a couple beers. That's kind of scary, that's how folks come up missing at resorts. I think it was the meds mostly because when we got home Saturday I had to sleep for a couple hours when the meds wore off. So couple that with alcohol, and I assume that's bad. We sat on the beach all day long, so everyone had to accommodate the ginger and move their chairs so I could follow the shade. With the amount of sunscreen I applied, I may be protected until next spring. Now we're on a spending freeze until the house gets under way.
    Peace out.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Woot, woot! Glad you had fun. Spending freezes kind of suck, but it's worth it for a good vacation. No more mixing meds and booze!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back! Sounds like what you remember was fun
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Sounds awesome.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I should send you to my massage therapist... you'd only propose marriage if you were a certified masochist!

Glad you had a great time.
    Husband and I were planning a trip down south just before I got sick.
    If they get me fixed up soon maybe we'll be able to make good on it!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    No more mixing meds and booze!
    Fo' real doe! Who would have thunk narcotics and alcohol wouldn't totally mesh, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Husband and I were planning a trip down south just before I got sick.
    If they get me fixed up soon maybe we'll be able to make good on it!
    I hope you get to go soon. I've got a good idea for a vacation, make it something that is old school. Like instead of flying from Miami to Cancun in 1.5 hours, how about getting on a slow moving ship and it taking a few days to get there? Then they just leave you for a few days and come back to get you. Very 1920's sounding to me. Reminds of me Jimmy Buffett's Steamer...BTW, I had a dream that I met Jimmy Buffett and he was all like yeah, let's play a song together, then was a total douche bag about my guitar playing...making fun of me and stuff. I woke up pissed and hating him. Silly dreams.

Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast