Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 57

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Heheh... that particular character is from the perfectly awful movie "Your Highness", which happened to come on my TV very, very late last night. And, which I continued to watch just for Mr. Lewis' delicious gingery presence.

I've enjoyed the character he plays in Homeland most recently, even though it's a 'bad guy'.
    Judging by that picture he could seriously use a spot in GoT though... even if it's a character than only lasts a single season.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    oh dear. I think i've seen that movie, but i don't remember Mr. Ginger being in it. I may have to watch it again, but only while inebriated.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    oh dear. I think i've seen that movie, but i don't remember Mr. Ginger being in it. I may have to watch it again, but only while inebriated.

Or as the title suggests "high".
    I was reading, so I was only glancing at it to see if Mr. Lewis was making appearances with the volums turned very low and my headphones on.
    I did notice that the two main brother characters gave a handy to the purple alien looking pipe smoking dude-thing in the last clip scene on that trailer though.
    Yes... alcohol or other means of inebriation will be necessary.
    Last edited by cori93437; 07-23-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

I'll have to watch this movie, I usually like terrible movies.

In 7 days I'll be soaking up the shade around a Mexican resort pool drinking copious amounts of alcohol while saying "Tengo a pollo grande rojo en mi pantalones" with a proper redneck accent.
    But what I'm going to try to do is sit around the pool and study for the CPA exam.

I bet I know which one of these fun activities will win out. Debauchery, FTW.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Let's see if my Spanish is any good.

Tengo= "I have"
    "pollo" = chicken
    what?
    red chicken in your pants. lol.

nevertheless, i'm a little jealous.

"I have a large red chicken in my pants."
    "I have a great red chicken in my pants."
    Ohh... "I have a large and great red chicken in my pants!"

Pics or it's LIES!

And very jealous...
    Of what?
    Why, both the laying around the pool at a Mexican resort and the large red chicken that gets to hang out in your trousers, of course!
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

not so sure i'd want a large red chicken in my pantalones. eww. and ouch. but mexican resort? that sounds like fun. i'm assuming the kids will be staying with relatives?

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    not so sure i'd want a large red chicken in my pantalones. eww. and ouch. but mexican resort? that sounds like fun. i'm assuming the kids will be staying with relatives?
    You don't want a big red chicken in your pants? Oh well, diff'rent strokes as they say. I only remember certain words or phrases from 2 years of Spanish in high school, so my conversation usually revolves around chickens in my pants or "Donde es cuarto de bano".
    But yeah, the kids are alternating between parents. There's a couple going with us that we've vacationed with before, the lady works with my wife, but her husband is a big cop with a super-duper redneck slang. My wife is going to teach him how to say "Nice ass" or something equivalent and we're going to convince him that's a informal way to say thanks.

Thanks, Irene. It's not much, but I call it home.

Anyways...I consider myself a pretty big Alabama football fan. I was a fan during the Gene Stallings years and the Mike Shula years, for better or worse. I don't own an Alabama jersey, because, well, that's just a little weird. I mean, that's not my name on the back, right? I don't go to games, I've been to some before, but parking 2 miles away in some dude's yard for $20 just to walk into the stadium with 100,000 crazier-than-me-fans (80,000 of which are plastered drunk) when I can see more of the game on TV in my air-conditioned living room just sounds more sensible to me; not counting the $100 tickets that I don't have to buy. I get physically sick when they lose. I mean, I can't eat because I might throw up kind of sick. I'm a fan; which is defined as an "enthusiastic admirer". I think that sums it up quite well.
    I say all that to get to this point: if it was brought to light that Nick Saban knew that Kirby Smart was raping little boys in the facility showers and all he did was call the school president, then they proceeded to tell him to retire and let him still hang around little boys in the football facilities I think I could disassociate myself with the university as a whole. I would throw away the t-shirts, hats, pictures, and car tags that I have. I would not blame anyone for taking down the coach's statue. I wouldn't say "but he won a bunch of games and mentored and helped young kids and yada yada freaking yada. Dude knew that kids were being molested and didn't call the police. Stop crying over the school's punishment, stop crying over the place where JoePa's statue was and come to the realization that your whole image of the "Success with honor" slogan was bogus since 1998, before then actually, we just don't know how far back it goes. There's some grown men right now that don't believe in "Success with honor" because they were molested and JoePa knew about it. We would have all forgotten about this by now if he would have done something almost sorta ethical way back when. It would be a footnote to a footnote in the career of what once was a great coach. Now, it's all just sad.
    /rant

And I know Irene is a spambot folks.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Haha thank you for your disclaimer. 9/10 I let people chat with them if they want to.

Had a discussion about that football molestation thing a while back. It is sad.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast