Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 5

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hmph. I'm insulted. I have better skin than she did.

It occurred to me that your study choice should depend on whether you need to build confidence or you want to get the hard stuff out of the way. How likely are you to give up if you're a bit overwhelmed at first?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Pretty likely. I bought the study guide for the easiest part today.

Then that sounds like the right plan. From what I hear, it's rough as hell- but it'll open up a lot of doors after you pass it.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

That's what I heard about the CMA as well.

Quitting time, have a good night.

Oh, then I got nuthin'.

Have a good night!

Here's my weekend in 3 nutshells: Saturday was my son's last baseball game (the team has one next week but he's leaving for DisneyWorld) the kids fielded well but left their bats at home. We'll have to work on that at practice this week. Still haven't decided if I'm going to transfer my study guide to the harder test. I've begun listening to the audio CD's in my truck, but I can't LISTEN to what they're saying AND drive. I was saved at church yesterday and plan on being baptized in a couple weeks.Then after church was thing 1's graduation from preschool. Good program, he had a lead part...well he did the "tweet tweet twiddly diddly dee" in Rocking Robin. My dad wasn't allowed to come because he didn't "feel" like (staying sober) going to my niece's graduation last Wednesday and mom didn't want to play favorites. After that we went to my parents for hamburgers and the day went south. You couldn't understand dad because he was drunk, then he decided to tell my opinionated SIL how to raise her kid which resulted in a lot of yelling and my brother and his family asking if he was happy that they were leaving and he had ruined our nice day. Dad said he was happy about it, so we ALL left. He's picking alcohol over his family. My mom would leave but my older sister is autistic and she wouldn't understand why they had to leave. I'm super sad for my mom who deserves to be happy. I'm sad that my dad doesn't realize he has a problem, I think we overlooked it until our kids got old enough to wonder why their granddad stumbles around and slurs when he speaks. I'm very sad in general today, which is equally troubling because I'm never sad or feeling sorry for myself.

Edit:forgot this is supposed to be some kind of primal journal. I ate well this weekend except for the wedding cake I had Friday night, it was worth it. I lost another pound, grand total 35 since early December.
    Last edited by justyouraveragecavemen; 05-21-2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: added primal eating

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Well, 35 pounds is good. The rest, yeah, that is just sad.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    So, I just found your journal. Yay! Someone else to bug, annoy, and generally cause problems with/ for!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    35 lb is awesome!
    As to grandpa... I'm in that same boat, just subtract the spawn (haven't gotten that far yet.) Dad isn't quite that bad, but he and alcohol are never far apart. If you want some of my rantings on the topic, I'm sujre there are plenty throughout my journal, as well as rantings and expositions and drama filled depression sprees on other things. It's a wonder I get around to the PB stuff at all. Supposedly, Dad's been closer to sober after that health scare, but I'll believe it if I see it 6 mos from now.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Bug away folks. Just don't threaten me, I am currently without an attack harem like the one Canio6 has.

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast