Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 48

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Pfft. If I'm taking a shit, and someone recognizes my shoes, that's their problem. It's a bodily function and they can deal with it.
    I'm not that liberated... All action ceases when someone enters the bathroom and doesn't resume again until they're gone.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

If I'm taking a shit, I'm hoping to destroy anyone who comes in. My ass destroys whole civilizations.

I can imagine a non-primal ass doing this, but a primal ass? Why would your primal ass still destroy whole civilizations?

Damn I love this thread! And Gay Panda's... no rhyme or reason where it goes... it just goes.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I can imagine a non-primal ass doing this, but a primal ass? Why would your primal ass still destroy whole civilizations?
    It's my gift to the world.

My BIL has that gift as well. He also gets the uncontrollable urge every time we go to my MIL's house to eat....small house too. I can't eat in that house anymore. I think he thinks it's funny in a very sick way.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    My BIL has that gift as well. He also gets the uncontrollable urge every time we go to my MIL's house to eat....small house too. I can't eat in that house anymore. I think he thinks it's funny in a very sick way.
    Do we share a brother-in-law? Mine is positively gross. Talks about BMs like they're funny, always making comments like "uh oh... we have a peeker... I better go to the bathroom", and then comes out always commenting that he's just given birth to a small horse or some shit. It's so stupid and so annoying. He's 28... you'd think at some point he'd grow up...

Do we share a brother-in-law? Mine is positively gross. Talks about BMs like they're funny, always making comments like "uh oh... we have a peeker... I better go to the bathroom", and then comes out always commenting that he's just given birth to a small horse or some shit. It's so stupid and so annoying. He's 28... you'd think at some point he'd grow up...
    No, mine doesn't talk about it. He does however feel the urge to drop down and do 5 or 6 pushups every now and again. He's so competitive over the most stupid things that you get to the point of giving up. If you compete with him in whatever it is and lose, you have to hear about it for hours, if you win, he sulks up gets mad about it for hours. Total family get together killer. I beat him once in a Wii baseball game while on vacation, the next 3 days were ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    No, mine doesn't talk about it. He does however feel the urge to drop down and do 5 or 6 pushups every now and again. He's so competitive over the most stupid things that you get to the point of giving up. If you compete with him in whatever it is and lose, you have to hear about it for hours, if you win, he sulks up gets mad about it for hours. Total family get together killer. I beat him once in a Wii baseball game while on vacation, the next 3 days were ruined.
    I don't like people like that... why did your sister marry him?? lol

I don't like people like that... why did your sister marry him?? lol
    I can't say. He's just different. Different is not always bad, but when I think I'm the different one in a situation, I try to act a little more like what is expected of me, ya know? Especially in a family setting, it just makes everything go smoother.

Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast