Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 44

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ah so it's less fun for dads when it's birthday & Father's Day on the same day! I understand now

Boyfriend's oldest nephew (4, the other is 1 next month) and niece (2) left me voice messages on my phone. Having two adorable children wish me Happy Birthday in their tiny voices was seriously the best gift. Can't wait till next year when the littlest can probably babble something for me And then eventually my own sprogs someday. I think I have the slightest understanding of how awesome that must be!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Love the "Get outta poop free" deal! Honestly, if all the unfertile couples really knew how much poo and other crap parents deal with, they might not feel so bad! Just borrow a friend's kids for the day, spoil the heck out of them, then go home and collapse in peace and quiet. This idea works well with dogs too I've discovered

Happy Birthday! Now go get some "house" work done! Beware though, with all the work you're doing on the old home, your not gonna want to sell it!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Happy birthday and Father's Day late. I hope you enjoyed your days.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 Guest
    Happy belated Father's Day and Birthday man.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    happy belated poop-free days!!

Thanks again to all. I hate that I missed the one and only canio live and in person last night, but it sounds like he's having fun in Missouri. From what I understand, the little hanger thingy on the south east part of Missouri was caused by a super rich dude who owned a huge chunk of land (the whole hanger thingy? I can't remember) and didn't want to be included in Arkansas. I thought it had something to do with slavery, but both states were slave states, so maybe he just didn't like the fact that it's spelled Arkansas but pronounced Arkansaw, not Ar-Kansas like it should be. I don't blame the guy, it bothers me too.
    Anyway, I've got this idea for my man-deck on the future house. I want it to have a couple ceiling fans to move the air around and since the porch faces the east, the evenings should be extra cool. I wanted a hammock or a porch swing type thing that would be big enough to lay on (think day bed size), I've seen one before and it was awesomely awesome. But then we went out on the river Sunday and I seen all these huge houses (what do these folks do for a living???) but one stuck out because on the porch overlooking the mighty Tennessee River was hanging beds, like these:
    Floating Frames: 6 Hanging Bed + Swinging Mattress Sets | Designs & Ideas on Dornob
    How freaking cool is that? Once more, how freaking cool is that? I could make those. Well, I'm pretty sure I could make those. If you look around the netz, they have them for bedrooms, too. *thoughtful pause* I must have one. For the porch, that is.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    That is exactly what I envisioned when you started describing the day bed size swing. You could totes do it with properly anchorage in the ceiling beams. That would be rad for an outdoors experience (with the net for keeping bugs away) without having to set up a tent and whatnot. I bet the kids would love it!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Gwynn is offline Senior Member
    Happy belated birthday and Father's Day!!!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure the kids were exactly who he was thinking of . . .

That's an awesome idea. Double-awesome is that if you use it as the bed in a hobbit-ish house, you don't have to have a flat floor. *wanders off to consider the possibilities for the hobbitish house*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I'm sure the kids were exactly who he was thinking of . . .

That's an awesome idea. Double-awesome is that if you use it as the bed in a hobbit-ish house, you don't have to have a flat floor. *wanders off to consider the possibilities for the hobbitish house*
    Yeah, I was thinking of taking naps on it myself, or with company other than the kids. How do you know that hobbit's have unlevel floors?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast