Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 3

Shop Now
    Woohoo! Just about quitting time. My best good friend called earlier and said he was gonna be in town this weekend, so I'm meeting up with him in a little while to workout. He does crossfit religiously, he's about 5'10" probably 225lbs of freaking Marine muscle. He's the one mentioned in post 1 up there that fed me this red pill called TPB. Very weird that I typed that about him and bam! he calls me out of the blue. Or is it not a coincidence? Since I have a journal now, I may try to post something this weekend.
    Peace out.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Sneaks in to stalk the ginger...

We have so much in common. Are all those freckles really stolen souls? *sigh/swoon*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Ahh, the stalker stalking the stalker, like a bad sniper movie, we shall circle each other looking for the opportune moment...

I don't like busy weekends. I only get 2 days off and with rushing to this place and that, a relaxing time does not it make. Baseball game Saturday morning, we won, undefeated with 2 games left! Then massive house cleaning (raining outside), then Sunday church, Mother's day dinner here, Mother's day snack there, then to Mother's day supper here, then home in time to relax before bed time. It leaves little time for menfolk to wander around the yard, doing nothing in particular. Plus, it poured rain all day yesterday. I didn't get to workout with best good friend, his wife revoked his balls when he came back into town. I did run for a while on Saturday, then worked out on Sunday. I'm not too impressed with the weight I'm lifting, but it's getting better.

The payroll/production keying lady is on vacation this week, so I guess I need to get back to doing 2 jobs.

Valeria Lukyanova Living Barbie Doll Plastic Surgery? [PHOTOS]

Sometimes I think, she's fake. Not plastic surgery fake but really just a big doll posed outside to make it look like a girl with too much plastic surgery. Then sometimes I mentally revert back to playing with my sister's barbies and think yeah, she's pretty hot.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I just noticed that she has that poorly-nourished doll look that Paris Hilton has. I never would have connected it to Barbie.

On the one hand- why? How? On the other- that is dedication . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

How does she dry her hair? Wouldn't the hair dryer melt the plastic?

Can't go camping, same reason. Too close to the fire, she winds up a puddle.

Of course, if she does melt, just throw her in the recycle bin.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Sneaks in to stalk the ginger...

We have so much in common. Are all those freckles really stolen souls? *sigh/swoon*
    Lol. Just seen this last part. No, freckles are not stolen souls. Those souls were just sitting there, unclaimed.
    I've had lots of kids ask me about my spots. I think they think I'm afflicted or something.

Okie doke. I'm going to do it. I'm going to start studying for the CPA exam. I borrowed study material from a friend, but it's 1) from 2006 and 2) books and CD's (wtf?). I passed the CMA with online study material. It had audio but I used ear buds while at home with the noise makers, aka kids. I tried flashcards with the CMA, but i couldn't do it, that's not the way I learn. I don't think the books and CD will work for me...where will I listen to the CD? In my truck? That's distracting.
    So, here are the 4 parts:

Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
    Planning the engagement
    Internal controls
    Obtain and document information
    Review engagement and evaluate information
    Prepare communications
    Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
    Business structure
    Economic concepts
    Financial management
    Information technology
    Planning and measurement
    Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
    Concepts and standards for financial statements
    Typical items in financial statements
    Specific types of transactions and events
    Accounting and reporting for governmental entities
    Accounting and reporting for nongovernmental and not-for-profit organizations
    Regulation (REG)
    Ethics and professional responsibility
    Business law
    Federal tax procedures and accounting issues
    Federal taxation of property transactions
    Federal taxation - individuals
    Federal taxation - entities

Now, I never was great at auditing and it's supposed to be the hardest one to pass because all the multiple choice questions may BE right, but there's one BEST answer. The Regulation section should be hard because it's taxes and what-not, I hate taxes with a passion. Financial Accounting and Reporting and Business Environment and Concepts should be easy for me, so I think I should do them last? Or first? If I did them first, I could tell potential employers that I've passed 2 parts of the CPA, right....right? Geez, pay attention, there's a non-rhetorical question coming up. So I'm going to order the study material today, so what do I start with? Weakness or strengthness?

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast