Page 25 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 25

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I wound up hitting him in the face with a ball...accidentally of course. I tried dropping balls down from above him to teach him how to field a fly ball, when you flinch, you get hit in the face.
    Yeah, I learned pretty quickly that a ball in the glove hurts way less than a ball in the face. Luckily I played infield mostly so it was not a major issue. That said, I was never a good ball player so perhaps that was the problem. Hopefully 1 wisens up and listens to his old man. (well, not old old, but you get the point)

I played third mostly, outfield some. I keep telling him that IT WON'T HIT YOU IF YOU CATCH IT. That's pretty simple logic, right? I love playing baseball, even helping coach and getting to throw the ball around some is so much fun....except trying to catch balls thrown by 5-6 yo's, you have to be ready to jump 10 feet up, left, right, whatever, as long as it's in the general direction I guess.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

canio6 Guest
    you have to be ready to jump 10 feet up, left, right, whatever, as long as it's in the general direction I guess.
    You are a better man than I. I'd be all, "Yeah, I'l come back when you can throw." I'd be a shitty father >.>

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    and all the others bears said 'see if we ever try to help you out again, dicks'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Guy was already dead, bear was just chowing down on a freebie.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Guy was already dead, bear was just chowing down on a freebie.
    Well, yeah, but I'm looking at the overall picture here, not the details.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Well, yeah, but I'm looking at the overall picture here, not the details.
    circle of life *sage nod*

and karma *more nod*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Springsteen favored to write new US anthem: poll - Yahoo! News

What's this country coming to? Is this Hope and Change? Or changing and hoping? Where can I go to escape this? How did Jay-Z make this list of potential rewriters? Why? Why? Why is this being discussed?

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I don't understand why we have to change the Anthem. As a veteran, the Anthem is pretty special to me.

Does your boy *want* to play ball? My son didn't show interest in learning how to play the "right" way, so we didn't sign him up (he's 5). He said he wanted to play so DH and I got a tee-ball stand and ball, tee-ball bat and glove for DS, and a ball glove for DH ($70 freaking dollar glove!! Damn lefty!!). DH tried to show DS how to hit the ball off the tee by focusing on the ball, etc, but DH is very impatient and loses his steam quickly. DS just wanted someone to throw the ball to him to hit. We didn't realize that the coach would throw it and the tee was only used if they couldn't hit it. Long story short, we didn't sign him up. He's more interested in staging pretend NASCAR races in the sandbox or beating the crap out of imaginary pro wrestlers anyway.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Page 25 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast