Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 23

Primal Fuel
    I just pan fried it like anything else...I marinated it in the same stuff I do hamburgers and steaks...I think I'll try it made by someone who knows what they're doing before I completely shun it.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Hmm...actually fierce has kind of grown on me. Coconut Oil for President 2012 MotherF*ckers!
    Jimmy Buffett can be our spokesman! "When I'm not singing about coconuts, I'm rubbing coconut oil on my body as a suntan lotion, or sunscreen, it doesn't matter, coconut oil is on both sides of the aisle. Coconut oil is bi-partisan in every way! I've even used it to cure venereal diseases! My name is Jimmy Buffett and I approve this message!"

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I just pan fried it like anything else...I marinated it in the same stuff I do hamburgers and steaks...I think I'll try it made by someone who knows what they're doing before I completely shun it.
    how long did you cook it for? Overcooked liver is not great. That said, you may just not like it. Many people don't.

Liver is just one of those things I can't quite find a way to like. Tried hiding it in burgers and meatballs and... it just keeps making itself known to me.

What if coconut oil : iodine :: matter : antimatter?

Fierce + Grizz = Poof! Then what would 'Erbert do? Who would possibly be able to cure him? Me little toe's toenail is shrunk all va way to nuffin... it's... it's the size of a titmouse dropping, it is! Will Primal 'elp? Will ierdine? Will coconut oil? Oh, woe is me, woe is me...

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    What if coconut oil : iodine :: matter : antimatter?
    Somewhere a guy in a straight jacket in a padded room felt you say that...he started jumping up and down screaming "they've got it! they've unlocked the secret!"
    Fierce + Grizz = Poof! Then what would 'Erbert do? Who would possibly be able to cure him? Me little toe's toenail is shrunk all va way to nuffin... it's... it's the size of a titmouse dropping, it is! Will Primal 'elp? Will ierdine? Will coconut oil? Oh, woe is me, woe is me...
    Spot on...now read it again but sing it this time...works perfectly.

canio, I dunno, maybe 8 mins or so? until it turned cooked live brownish throughout. It was sliced pretty thin so it didn't take long.

Me little toe's toenail is shrunk all va way to nuffin... it's... it's the size of a titmouse dropping, it is! Will Primal 'elp? Will ierdine? Will coconut oil? Oh, woe is me, woe is me...
    Actually, funny you should write that, because I just heard Oasis' Champagne Supernova on Lithium and was going to ask canio why british folk have to say supernover, it's super annoying. Plus, when you sing along, you have to say it and that makes you annoying too.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I love that song! And now it's running through my head. Thanks a bunch, buddy!!

Liver = yuck.

Sun in the west - same here. my house faces the west so the front porch is useless in the afternoons, and my living room (on the west wall) takes a great deal of heat in the afternoons making the AC work overtime in the summer. Explains the $200 electric bills.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Gardening along the creek...: Green Wall for Summer Shade

Actually- she's pretty awesome. She'd be an interesting read for any gardeners/people interested in food issues.

It would be nice if builders remembered how to situate houses for things like the setting sun- but I guess when you have to fit 1/2 an acre of house on 1/4 acre of land, that can get difficult.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Actually, funny you should write that, because I just heard Oasis' Champagne Supernova on Lithium and was going to ask canio why british folk have to say supernover, it's super annoying. Plus, when you sing along, you have to say it and that makes you annoying too.
    They don't. It is considered bad diction and most English singers do not sound English when they sing. That said, Oasis, if I remember correctly, was trying to be the new Beatles and that required them to sound more annoyingly British. Seriously that accent is not one even British people aspire to.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast